Westchester County NY diesel

danix

Veteran Member
TDI
None now. Former: 2011 335d, 2010 Jetta TDI, 2003 Jetta TDI Wagon. 99.5 Jetta TDI, 98 NB TDI, 3 different black 96 Passat TDI wagons.
I thought I was doing pretty good, having discovered 45 cetane Gulf at the corner of Mamaroneck and Bryant Ave.

Well, last night I hit the mother load. Amoco premium 50 cetane.
The station is an Amoco on Route 9A (Saw Mill River Road) across from the Executive Diner, just off the Saw Mill Parkway North(on your right) and across from the new Applebee's. The station had been closed but reopened, and since I was on fumes I happened to cruise in. At $1.71/gal it's not cheap, but that's average for diesel in lower Westchester, plus it's a full service station.

Someone please add this to the diesel stations web page, I forgot the URL.

jck66

Top Post Dawg
TDI
12 Passat SE / 14 BMW 535d
Wooo hooo! I've been driving all the f!@$%@$ all over the place looking for something to beat Hess 42 in Mamaroneck!

Lessee, I am down to about a half a tank, where can I drive another 400 miles...

Thanks danix

NYTDI

Veteran Member
TDI
1999.5 Golf TDI AUTOMATIC trans. GLS w/PLX package silver/black cloth
Great diner and now great fuel, a powerful combo. Now I can fuel up the Golf when I fuel up. Always stop by the Executive "resturant" as it is now called when on my way back home from JFK, tastes especially good to be back in the USA after some time overseas when I stop in at the Executive.
Thanks for the heads up