2008 KC GTG late summer/early fall???

Late summer/early fall 08 KC GTG good idea?

• No way! I couln't stand you guys the last time!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

CoolAirVw

Vendor
TDI
Jetta
Hey, I love GTG's! Missed the last one.

This thread was started on the 12th and no one has replied but me?? Weird. Is this because no-one is gonna support a GTG unless Mikey arranges it???

I was gonna suggest maybe a social GTG rather than a work fest (or maybe we could do both). Maybe even a evening event with dinner (I love to eat food!).

I also was considering joining the MOKANVW club, they have a meeting once a month (dinner) and that would give me one more chance to eat! They are planning a Club canoe trip which sounds like a good time. Anyone interested in something like that or joining up with that crowd? I know the aircooled crowd wasn't too friendly with water-cooled folks at some points in history.

Edit.... I just realized that the MOKANVW canoe trip has come and gone. Still sounds like fun though. Sorry for the confusion but my cell phone quit and I cant function without it!

Last edited:

Losha

Veteran Member
TDI
06 Jetta TDI DSG, 2001 Golf TDI, Audi S6, A8, Toureg
Hey, I would love to come down to KC for GTG and meet new people, turn some wrenches and have fun.

swampholley

TDI
2000 Jetta TDI GLS
Yeah, I'll admit I expected more posts as well. I was hoping to get another GTG in before it gets too cold. I'll start reaching out to people in case they haven't been on in a while...

40X40

Experienced
TDI
2013 Passat SEL Premium
Bump for a god idea.

When and where? How about a BBQ-gether?

Wyandotte II near 75th and Metcalf is good and also affordable.

Bill

dogdots

Vendor
TDI
None
I'm in for whatever. I have been busy during the summer with the boat, jet skis, etc. and replacing the alt pulley and a/c compressor on my red beast. Haven't spent much time on the web.....