2011 Jetta Sedan Protection Kit

mo_focus

Veteran Member
TDI
84 944
Where is the best place/price to get the 2011 Jetta Sedan Protection Kit? Mats and mudflaps...

What is the VW PN?
i dont know about part numbers, but i just picked up my monster mats from the dealership for the 2011 Jetta. I'm not very impressed with them. They are very small. I guess its bc of the Toyota recall, everyone is scared of mats getting stuck :D

Dealers sell the monster mats for 99$ plus tax. I would say stay away from that and maybe look for something that is a little bigger and provides more coverage!

Savageman69

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2012 Highline Touareg TDI
Im looking at getting weather tech mats they protect everything i still have to call them and make sure they fit the mk6 tho.

wainair

Veteran Member
TDI
2000 golf mkiv/ 2006 smart CDI
Does the jetta have a floor mounted throttle or does it hang down from the firewall? My current car has a floor mounted module and it is a real PITA when it comes to keeping the salt and muck out of the carpets in the winter. I miss being able to put a good floor mat right under the gas peddle.

Savageman69

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2012 Highline Touareg TDI
Floor mounted pedal...i agree i dislike the floor mounted ones as well, its all because of some idiots getting there mats stuck under there pedals now we have floor mounted ones :(

Double6

TDI
2011 Jetta TDI
The best prices I have found for VW parts is "Discount VW Parts"

http://discountvwparts.net/

They sell genuine VW parts for about 20% off dealer prices.

I just ordered some VW splash guards for my 2011 Jetta sedan,
$48.00/ pair

Fronts - 5C6-075-101
Rears - 5C6-075-111

Scrounger

TDI
'13 Jetta TDI DSG Premium NAV
The dealers are selling them for $51 now, so the online prices aren't the best anymore when you add in shipping.

joeelmex

Veteran Member
TDI
2012 Jetta Premium
I bought the WeatherTeach trunk liner. It has done a good job and things dont slide around on it. (groceries) I took pictures of it installed, somewhere here in the forums.

pinkertonfloyd

Veteran Member
TDI
14' Subie Outback FMR: 12' Jetta TDI/P+N
I'd recommend the Weathertech... I have that kit, and while I like the trunk part... the "Monster Mats" are really worn after a year of use... I had the same issue with my Audi also... they're made no better than a $15 Set of "Kraco"... my past with Weathertechs is they outlast the car.

marc77777

Veteran Member
TDI
2012 Golf GTI black/black
I have set of used monster mats that I would sell dirt cheap since they don't fit the gti but the shipping would be killer I think. I've had mine for a bit over a year but they aren't worn at all or at least not that I noticed.