Trying tofind a reliable place to calibrate my injectors VE

MAXRPM

Veteran Member
TDI
00 Jetta and 99.5 Golf, 2015 Passat TDI,BMW 2
In the past I used to calibrate injectors often here with different vendors, although some sets came back great, others when I hooked up vag.com came with the same values,pretty much they were not calibrated, just very much cleaned though,,, but it has been quite a few years since I've done the last sets, now I'm in need of shipping a couple sets for balancing, I'm lost and I can't find a reliable source to calibrate them, where are you guys sending them? And I've been reading that they now just ship you the set of injectors calibrated without nozzles? Before they used to balance your old nozzles.

Giberish33

Veteran Member
TDI
1997 Jetta TDi 1z
Kerma tdi does offer a hotswap program where you pay a deposit and can buy new nozzles and on bodies that are already pop tested and calibrated, you just send them back your old complete set and you get your deposit back. I'm not sure who does just the balancing / calibration, I don't see it listed as a service from Kerma or DBW. You could always send them an email asking if they would be able to offer you just the service of balancing your existing nozzle and body combos. Otherwise I suspect local VW or diesel mechs might be able to do that kind of service. I was able to get a similar hotswap service but local to me in Quebec, I'm sure the guy would be able to do the kind of work your asking about but I can't imagine that with the shipping cost to Canada it would make sense. If your interested: mecevo.com

IndigoBlueWagon

TDIClub Enthusiast, Principal IDParts, Vendor , w/
TDI
'97 Passat, '99.5 Golf, '02 Jetta Wagon, '15 GSW
We've been having Diesel Forward in Windsor WI install nozzles and balance injectors for a while now. They're the Bosch Fuel master distributor for the US. The will work with retail customers, and are good people. I'd give them a call.

BobnOH

not-a-mechanic
TDI
New Beetle 2003 manual
We've been having Diesel Forward in Windsor WI install nozzles and balance injectors for a while now. They're the Bosch Fuel master distributor for the US. The will work with retail customers, and are good people. I'd give them a call.
I'd consider that as a good reference

MAXRPM

Veteran Member
TDI
00 Jetta and 99.5 Golf, 2015 Passat TDI,BMW 2
Great Info I'll take it from here and I'll start calling them thxs