P2632 and glowplug ligth after stalling car

QuattroNorth

TDI
A4 Quattro
Hey

Got and errorcode P2632 after stalling my car, will not start, it cranks fine but seems like it doesnt get any fuel, hooked up the vcds and read the code for relay to fuelpump 2. Anyone got this code before and want to share their experience? Tips to check with vcds? Tried to run the pumps but got an error in vcds then.

The car is an 2009 A4 Tdi(caga engine)
Cheers.

Curious Chris

Top Post Dawg
TDI
Jetta Wagon 2003 RIP Rockford IL
VW/Audi fuel pump relays are a common issue. My brother in law had the same problem on his car and I found a you tube video on replacing it. No VCDS cannot detect an electrical failure only the results of the failure. P2632 is a strange code so I assume you did not get the information using VCDS. If yes you should be able to find the code at the Ross-Tech Wiki. Oh what is the numeric code?

http://wiki.ross-tech.com/wiki/index.php?title=Category:Fault_Codes&pagefrom=17645/P1237#mw-pages

QuattroNorth

TDI
A4 Quattro
VW/Audi fuel pump relays are a common issue. My brother in law had the same problem on his car and I found a you tube video on replacing it. No VCDS cannot detect an electrical failure only the results of the failure. P2632 is a strange code so I assume you did not get the information using VCDS. If yes you should be able to find the code at the Ross-Tech Wiki. Oh what is the numeric code?

http://wiki.ross-tech.com/wiki/index.php?title=Category:Fault_Codes&pagefrom=17645/P1237#mw-pages
I’m not finding the code on rosstech, its 5196-Relay for fuelpump 2 (J49) P2632 - open circuit.

Tried running the pumps and only the one in the tank i think is running, tested both relays and only the one in the tank is working. Is there a fuse for the aux pump?

QuattroNorth

TDI
A4 Quattro
Fault found, tried switching tje relays between the two pump and the faultcode changed to the other pump. New relay needed.