Publix gas cards on sale June 30-July 6

upsbroke

Veteran Member
TDI
98 NB and '13 JSW
Like the title says- for each $25 purchase you can buy the $50 fuel card of your choice for $40- i.e. 20% off each gallon. If your station's price is $3.50 a gallon-with the card-you're actually paying about $2.80.

Honeydew

Top Post Dawg
TDI
13 Passat DSG
Thanks. Last time you posted this we got three cards for our local station which was Texaco. When I went to use them they informed me that they were no longer a Texaco. Confused, I pointed to the big Texaco sign which was gone the next day.

We'll get Sunoco this time since the new one is days from opening.

josh8loop

Veteran Member
TDI
2002 VW Jetta TDI Manual(performed 01M to 5-speed swap) - 183,000 miles and climbing!
Thanks. Last time you posted this we got three cards for our local station which was Texaco. When I went to use them they informed me that they were no longer a Texaco. Confused, I pointed to the big Texaco sign which was gone the next day.

We'll get Sunoco this time since the new one is days from opening.

I think I will look into this as well. :)

upsbroke

Veteran Member
TDI
98 NB and '13 JSW
gas cards

I snapped up two Hess cards tonight. Cahier told me today that as long as you spend $25 for each card you purchase-piling into one order is okay.

Last edited:

white95v6

Veteran Member
TDI
2000 jetta 5spd tdi 2003 jetta jw 5spd tdi
i got two cards today. i wanted shell cards soo i could do kroger 3 or 10 cents off then use the cards. but all they had was bp cards soo i got them.