Stolen car!

jasonTDI

TDI GURU Vendor , w/Business number
TDI
20' RAM 3500 CCLB dually HO/Aisan. 2019 Cherokee 2.0T
And your point is? If you're looking to find it you'd need a lot more info. Not worth bothering since it went south of the border long ago.

MikeS_18

Top Post Dawg
TDI
'03 Jetta Wagon, '13 Passat SE, '64 Ford Econoline
I always liked that car. umm, the car..yeah the car.

scurvy

Good Ol' Boy
TDI
2006 Golf
The car in the Ladies of TDIClub Calendar post #157 looks like an A3 Jetta. A 1999 could be the A3 or A4, depending on what half of the year it was.

Veddy interesting, si.

MikeS_18

Top Post Dawg
TDI
'03 Jetta Wagon, '13 Passat SE, '64 Ford Econoline
Runonbeer is not going to be happy with us...

MrMopar

Top Post Dawg
TDI
none
booblebrown said:
My 99 jetta tdi was stolen Jan. 10. I just got an 03 replacement. I miss my car!!!
My experience is that karma comes around to dirtbag people, like car thiefs. With any luck, the perps will die an untimely and non-natural death - possibly a result of other criminal activities. No one, save for a mother, sheds any tears at the death of a common criminal.

booblebrown

TDI
2003 Jetta TDI
Yes

My car was involved in a flood in July of 2006. It wasn't stolen until January of this year. It was still an outstanding car. Even better than the 2003 I just bought on Thursday. Some of you seem upset? I was simply expressing my love for these cars.

chromeBuddha

Veteran Member
TDI
2002 Golf TDI manual
Most just upset not to be in on the water rescue...

booblebrown said:
My car was involved in a flood in July of 2006. It wasn't stolen until January of this year. It was still an outstanding car. Even better than the 2003 I just bought on Thursday. Some of you seem upset? I was simply expressing my love for these cars.

dieseldorf

Top Post Dawg
TDI
ex- 1996 wagon, ex-2000 Jetta
booblebrown said:
Some of you seem upset? I was simply expressing my love for these cars.
booble, what's the explanation for pictures of Robbie's wife in your avatar :confused:

bam_bam_dip

Veteran Member
TDI
99.5 Jetta TDI GL
TJ, I think some of the folks here were just giving you the "construction worker whistle". Please dont take offense. This is a fairly thick skinned bunch of people.

It was just odd to me that Robbie posted that picture several months ago, and then it popped back up in your avatar. You and that car sure have been through alot together.

We really are sorry for your loss.

booblebrown

TDI
2003 Jetta TDI
No problem.

No problem. I wasn't referring to you anyway. You have to admit that there are some "RJ Fletcher"s in this club. And, that is the only picture I have of that car. It was conveniently here for me to use. Thanks for your concern.

runonbeer

Maintenance EnthusiastVendor
TDI
'00 Golf 02M, '10 Golf 02E, '02 UTE 02M
Stolen on my birthday!
It was too bad about the flood, but I couldn't find anything wrong with the car afterwards. I had assumed it would be totaled when I made that other post.
It was a damn good car. PP357s, Full ALH 11mm conversion, smokin' fast! those AHU's really like that combo. VERY well taken care of. Insurance only gave her $4000 for it:mad:

Let me know if you need anything on that '03 booble. heh, booble:D
Be nice guys:rolleyes:

Last edited: