2014 Jetta TDI LED Reverse BULB

Dieseltank10

TDI
2014 VW Jetta TDI
Hi all!

New to the forum this is my first post! I have been trying to find a LED bulb for my reverse lights, but have had no luck! It is a 1156 twist style bulb and I have tried two different kinds of CAN-BUS LEDS and both threw the bulb out code on the dash.
Funny thing is when I have one LED in and one halogen bulb in the code is not thrown. However when both LED bulbs are in the bulb out code is thrown. I have been told that the 2014 Jetta TDI models wiring is a different setup. Don't know if that is true. Does anyone know of any 1156 twist style bulbs that don't throw codes?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

deAutoLED.com

Vendor
TDI
2002 jetta TDI
Hi all!
New to the forum this is my first post! I have been trying to find a LED bulb for my reverse lights, but have had no luck! It is a 1156 twist style bulb and I have tried two different kinds of CAN-BUS LEDS and both threw the bulb out code on the dash.
Funny thing is when I have one LED in and one halogen bulb in the code is not thrown. However when both LED bulbs are in the bulb out code is thrown. I have been told that the 2014 Jetta TDI models wiring is a different setup. Don't know if that is true. Does anyone know of any 1156 twist style bulbs that don't throw codes?
Any help would be greatly appreciated!
DaAutokey.com has them.
Good bulbs.
Thank you for suggesting our company - this is a very common question as the MK6 JETTA 1156 has a different setup and a regular CANBUS LED won't work. We spent a lot of money making what we ourselves call a 'Super-Canbus' 1156 LED that works with no errors.

We receive emails almost daily about other CANBUS 1156 for the MK6 JETTA causing errors - we have a few on our site so we want to get you the right one that works:
http://deautokey.com/product/2014-jetta-mk6-reverse-leds-osram-error-free

Thank you and let us know if you have any questions