Golf mk3 PD130 GTD2060vz trouble

MTZ

TDI
AFN
I`ve never seen a file with duration of 57 degrees. And that N75 map is cheated, the turbo wasnt surging before full boost?

TDIMeister

Phd of TDIClub Enthusiast, Moderator at Large
TDI
TDI
Too much inj advance and duration. Insane PCP with 3.5 bar and stock CR.

sam-

Veteran Member
TDI
Golf mk3 tdi AFN
Back, going to sort how to show directly picture on forum.

All maps are from the same codeblock, the other codeblock look like a defaut pd130 one.

I could be wrong but pressure is absolute on the map, no ? It shown 2bar (maybe a little more) on a 3bar VDO gauge.

Car has 4bar map sensor, calibrated as it is : 450 (82) and 4150 (951) have to look if its the right value.

Even its not a good tune, any idea of what kind of Hp it could had while it was working lol ?
But for sure car was pulling really hard, just not for a longtime, i dont know how much time the owner (builder) drove it, my brother bought in Hungary came back on trailer and drove around 1 week only before engine died, only the day it broke he drove it hard, but only 2 roll on on highway till high speed.

EDIT : Pictures of maps are now on last post of the 2nd page of this thread.

Last edited:

sam-

Veteran Member
TDI
Golf mk3 tdi AFN
Yes probably as it never goes into limp mode for the few time we drove it lol

TDIMeister

Phd of TDIClub Enthusiast, Moderator at Large
TDI
TDI
If the mapping was not properly linearlized for the 4 bar MAP sensor, and say original was 3 bar, the system will be fooled into thinking all sensed values are 75% of actual. The ECU is fairly tolerant of low ambient pressures before throwing a fault code or going to limp mode. For a while I drove around with a 3 bar MAP sensor (2.5 originally) and was never remapped. So actual MAP was 20% higher than sensed everywhere. Obviously, I would never suggest or condone anyone else do this.