www.tdiclub.com

Economy - Longevity - Performance
The #1 Source of TDI Information on the Web!
Forums Articles Links Meets
Orders TDI Club Cards TDIFest 2016 Gone, but not forgotten VAG-Com List Unit Conversions TDIClub Chat Thank You

Go Back   TDIClub Forums > Picture Gallery/Specs of Members' TDIs > Jetta/Bora/Vento TDI Picture Gallery

Jetta/Bora/Vento TDI Picture Gallery Do you have a Jetta/Bora/or Vento TDI? If so write a message here describing it and insert a picture if you have one. If you don't have one on the computer, email me and I'll give you my address and I'll scan it for you. If you need web space for it, email me as well. Please make a short yet descriptive title for your vehicle.

Old April 21st, 2017, 12:23   #1
ssaric1.9TDI

Default 2000 vw jetta tdi

Hello,
This my post regarding my 2000 jetta tdi. I love coming to this forum and watch all these great cars being kept up and daily driven with high mileage like they are new. Lately there has not veen many posts regarding mk4 jettas so I decided to bring this topic back to life with my post. I have owned my alh for couple years and I love it. With few mods this car is a blast to drive.

Little bit about the car. Its a 2000 jetta tdi with 5spd manual tranny white with black leather interior. Also have few mods such as nozzles DLC1019, 11mm IP and a tune. Clutch is fairly new and upgraded. Turbo has been replaced by previous owner with a refurbished vnt15. All this was done before I got the car. Future plans are to get coilowers or lowering springs to lower the car.

Car was bought by my cousin who did all the work on the car and gave it to his brother who drove it for little bit until he decided to sell it to me since he got promoted and accuried company car.

Here are few pictures of the car.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
Old April 23rd, 2017, 21:55   #2
bbarbulo
Veteran Member

that bumper sticker has made me LOL like 3 times now... every time I check this thread!
Old April 25th, 2017, 12:45   #3
ssaric1.9TDI

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbarbulo View Post
that bumper sticker has made me LOL like 3 times now... every time I check this thread!
I got the sticker from my boss who drives Prius. Cracked me up when he gave it to me that I just had to put it.
Old May 1st, 2017, 10:42   #4
ssaric1.9TDI

This weekend I got sime time around and plastidipped rub strips on the door. Looks good for a cheap mod.

I need to lower her, that should be next.

Btw, is anyone going to Savannah for EuEx this year?

Old September 27th, 2017, 11:16   #5
ssaric1.9TDI

I have not posted in a while. Recent maintenance done on the car: Oil change, vacuum hoses replaced, shifter adjustment (It was struggling going in first), rear brake pads. About to make the trip to Ocean City, MD for the H2NO. It will be a fun trip with the guys and hoping to see some good mileage. Also there will be a TDI meet on Saturday by the Wall-Mart parking lot, hope to see some forum members there.
Old November 10th, 2017, 11:54   #6
ssaric1.9TDI

Hat a beutiful day to be outside and work on a TDI. I replaced the sideview mirrors to match the white color of the car and they look much better and cleaner than the faded black ones (thnx Jokilla). Also did the GLI interior on all 4 doors. I still need to find the center console and ash tray. Here are few pics. I finally got "yes its a diesel" tag frame. Can anyone guess the flag, hint coutry no longer exist LOL?

Old November 14th, 2017, 11:42   #7
rocketeer928
Veteran Member

Nice looking Jetta TDI, though I'm biased to the MKIV.

2003 Jetta GLS TDI with RocketChip RC5-ASV-Euro tune specific to my performance modifications - Platinum Gray

yo
rocketeer928 is offline   Reply With Quote