***The Driving Game*** - picture scavenger hunt v2

shrifty

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2015 Passat TDI SE
Yeah, I saw whitedog's picture, looks good. Let's see the new challenge :)

Please do it soon, I need a reason to procrastinate filling out my expense report for tomorrow :p

whitedog

Veteran Member
TDI
2004 Jetta that I fill by myself
Whew! now I gots it figured.

And I get challenge #666. Now I need to think of something fitting and we have already had a "next to a Prius" so that one is out.

whitedog

Veteran Member
TDI
I'm going to go all 80's on ya here and you will probably need to do some Googling:

Next Challenge (#666) Your TDI with a Cassette tape of an artist that testified at a PRMC Senate hearing.

shrifty

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2015 Passat TDI SE
I'm going to go all 80's on ya here and you will probably need to do some Googling:

Next Challenge (#666) Your TDI with a Cassette tape of an artist that testified at a PRMC Senate hearing.
Looks like I need to find one of my Madonna cassettes... :D or maybe not? Still trying to figure out who testified...

Last edited:

shrifty

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2015 Passat TDI SE
Ahead of us. We don't even have any cassettes anymore!

I know I have a few laying around somewhere, but not the ones we need for the challenge. May need to try an old-school music store in town tomorrow after my doctor's appointment. They are my only chance.

CrazyWJ242

Veteran Member
TDI
04 MK4 Jetta Wagon TDI, 03 Beetle TDI

Only cassette I have left is some Credence Clearwater Revival... is in my brothers mustang, lol so if anyone steals his car he can ***** about his tapes...

I could do this with vinyl, (although its all still packed from when I moved into my house... 11' celing in my basement... I need to build my "man cave" first) so im out unless I run into one at a pawn shop I might stop at tomorrow after 4 hours of driving my TDI and maybe 30 minutes of "work" always fun to try and find a deal lol

Sent From My Cellular Telephone... so excuse autocorrect.

shrifty

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2015 Passat TDI SE
Next Challenge (#666) Your TDI with a Cassette tape of an artist that testified at a PMRC Senate hearing.

CrazyWJ242

Veteran Member
TDI
04 MK4 Jetta Wagon TDI, 03 Beetle TDI
I know I gave twisted sister somewhere... its autographed!! where is it!!! ahhhh!!! this could take me 72 hours lol they are all packed... I have quite a few records aswell...

Sent From My Cellular Telephone... so excuse autocorrect.

jtnf

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 B7 Passat
Hmmm.... Six hundred LPs in storage and its' snowing (and dark) outside. Worth the effort for my second submission?

Dozenspeed

Top Post Dawg

whitedog

Veteran Member
TDI
I'll even take an 8-track at this point.

shrifty

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2015 Passat TDI SE
I'll even take an 8-track at this point.

Let me know when you're willing to take their name written down on a sheet of paper... :p

NewLyme

Veteran Member
TDI
His 2006 Jetta TDI DSG. Hers 2016 Touareg TDI 2013 Golf TDI DSG Buyback
The FIRST thing you learn is never put anything writing! :)

Win?

Whoever would have thought Dinah Moe Humm was dirty?

whitedog

Veteran Member
TDI
Frank on Vinyl? I'll take it.

And just so you know it was Dee Snider of Twisted Sister, Frank Zappa and John Denver. I can't believe no one wanted to share their John Denver Albums.

NewLyme

Veteran Member
TDI
His 2006 Jetta TDI DSG. Hers 2016 Touareg TDI 2013 Golf TDI DSG Buyback
Ok, you Gals and Guys back to Monopoly and I'll return to Dinah Moe Hummmmmm!

Next Challenge (#667): Your TDI with both a Police Station and a Get Out of Jail Free card in the picture.

Police, Highway Patrol, Sheriff Stations are Okay.

shrifty

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2015 Passat TDI SE
Ok, you Gals and Guys back to Monopoly and I'll return to Dinah Moe Hummmmmm!

Next Challenge (#667): Your TDI with both a Police Station and a Get Out of Jail Free card in the picture.

Police, Highway Patrol, Sheriff Stations are Okay.
Would my DOD sticker count as a "Get out of Jail Free" card? It saved me from a ticket 30+ the speed limit... :eek:

Dozenspeed

Top Post Dawg

Current Challenge: (#667) Your TDI with both a Police Station and a Get Out of Jail Free card in the picture

MonsterTDI09

TDIClub Enthusiast, Veteran Member
TDI
2010 Jetta DSG/ up keep on 2009 Jetta DSG 2006 Jetta Pag 2 in North SEA Green
Just a reminder try not quote with pictures.