06 Jetta TDI 5MT, 05 Honda Odyssey EX-L
VCDS HEX+CAN USB (Ross-Tech) newest release

Alcolu, SC (between Sumter and Manning)

2004LB7

Veteran Member
TDI
2006 Jetta
Ross-Tech Micro-CAN Interface
EFI Live V1 - Scan & Tune (great for scanning and diagnostics of other makes)
Folsom, CA 95763

TBay-TDI_Fan

TDI
2006 - Jetta TDI BRM 1.9L - 6 Spd DSG
Hey there, can you remove my current listing (Marathon, Ontario) and re-add me as follows.

VCDS HEX+CAN USB (Ross-Tech)
Thunder Bay, Ontario

Thanks!

lstalnaker

TDI
2004 tdi beetle
Re-program computer

I've got an 04 TDI Beetle that I recently had the trans swapped from auto to a 5 spd. The check engine light and another light are on and I was told by the mechanic who did the swap that the ECR needs reprogrammed to recognize the different trans. Assuming this is correct, who can do this?

shanybu

TDI
2013 Jetta Sportwagen
Is it possible to program the volume of the radio/media player when the car starts up? I always drive with my sunroof open, so the radio is loud. And when I park and close the sunroof, I forget to turn down the radio. Sometimes the loudness darn near blows my eardrums out!

BobnOH

not-a-mechanic
TDI
New Beetle 2003 manual
I don't think so, but you might try posting elsewhere, this the VCDS Locator thread.
I would advise anyone driving any car to turn off everything before shutting down the motor. My spouse ignores that advice! LOL

DubFamily

Veteran Member
TDI
2014 BMW 328D xDrive
Is it possible to program the volume of the radio/media player when the car starts up? I always drive with my sunroof open, so the radio is loud. And when I park and close the sunroof, I forget to turn down the radio. Sometimes the loudness darn near blows my eardrums out!
Yes it is; but start a new thread on it. ;)

JaredC01

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 Passat SE - 6MT
You can do that from the radio settings directly, no VCDS required.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

iHeartTDi

TDI
2011 Golf TDi Coupe (Mk VI, CR)
Vag com

I've got a VAG/Com cable and software located in Richmond, VA for anyone interested. I know it says no fee but I won't say no if you bring me beer.

blackbeasst

TDI
2009 purchased 11/13 with 29k on the clock
anyone know user rychas1? doesn't seem to post here anymore but does at another website. one of which when i try and register it gives some stupid ass "random question" at registration that says "How do you spell Volkswagon?". im guessing its a trick question that im not understanding.