VCDS VAG-COM Locator

Boostedballs

TDI
2003 Jetta TDI 5pd
The link in post one appears to be broken. Anyone else having the same experience?
The link is broken with a code 404.

I need some help hooking my vagcom up to my 2003 Jetta after my recent timing belt swap.

I'm in Sacramento and I can bring a case of BEER or some MJ!

BobnOH

not-a-mechanic
TDI
New Beetle 2003 manual
Looks like DieselJeff is gone (creator of the original map in Post#1)
Post #2 however has a link to the list over on VW Vortex. Also try local groups/communities.

BobnOH

not-a-mechanic
TDI
New Beetle 2003 manual
Join up over at VW Vortex, then go here
MODERATOR/; This thread is dead, Original poster of map/list hasn't been active for 4 years and map link is 404. Be great if we could resurrect our map.
Possible Wingnut has this data?

Dude5724

TDI
2006 Jetta TDI
Looking for someone with a vcds or something in the austin and bastrop area. Message me in case i do not get notified!

Dalon

Veteran Member
TDI
2006 MKV Jetta TDI 1.9L - 210k 2013 Passat TDI - 27k
Looking for a VAG-COM in northeast Ohio area, message me if you have one, thank you!!

olemiss36

TDI
03 Jetta
anyone around denver/colorado springs with one? I think i have a timing issue. I've sent a few PMs but the last few posted around denver were years ago.

TDI97

TDI
97 Jetta
Anyone near Anaheim? I've got the dreaded P1252 on my 97 Jetta (code read via Torque Pro) that I'm trying to track down and the only thing I haven't been able to do is run diagnostics on the timing.

BobnOH

not-a-mechanic
TDI
New Beetle 2003 manual
Don't hold your breath, easier for you to find one.
Try the vortex list/map or local car groups.The VCDS device is used on all models, not just diesels..

sloguydoin75

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 Golf Sportwagen 2004 jetta wagen
Sloguydoin75 is not moving very well. In fact my car does not start quickly, At first I
suspected r-109. (glow plug slashes on one blink and then disappears ) So I replaced it. But I still have same symptoms of spins a lot to start: When the engine is cool it Slowly spins in the beginning then spins fast then it finally starts. After driving it and it warns up it does not want start. After resting several hour it will restart. My laptop with vag-com is dead also. So is there anyone near San Antonio, Texas with a vag-com? Robby , alias runonbeer, I miss you and your help.

PS... it is too hot to ride my bicycle right now!!!

dedededanny

TDI
'05 VW Golf - 300K
I bounce around between allentown, stroudsburg, and long pond PA if anybody needs to use one. It's only the paid lite version though, with an ebay cable so I can only do up to mk4s I believe. I've gotten so much incredibly useful information from this site, I'd love to try to give back to the community if I can.

jason_

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 s wagon dsg
Gr, Holland, Muskegon in MI.

Unlimited hex can.

You can donate me an old laptop, I needs a native install so I can run basic tests... Emulated it's a bit limited.

Pulling codes real time measuring blocks and logging is the serious limits.

I tried to test haldex unit on my tig and no worky....

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk