MJM Autohaus?

turbotec

Veteran Member
TDI
2002 Jetta, 2015 Audi Q7
It seems these guys have some decent prices and free shipping. Anyone deal with them or have any input?

brnsgrbr

Veteran Member
TDI
2002 GOLF GTI converted to GTD
Yes I have ordered a handful of times. Mostly, suspension based. I like them but they always take several days to ship. However, some items like brake rotors, get direct shipped from manufacturer/wholesalers. Kinda cool. Just don't be in a rush to receive anything.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

TDIJetta99

Top Post Dawg
TDI
03... Faster than yours =]
I've bought a ton of stuff from them over the years.. Haven't had any real complaints.. Sometimes shipping takes a little longer than I thought it would, but I'll still order stuff from them

turbotec

Veteran Member
TDI
2002 Jetta, 2015 Audi Q7
The primary items I am considering buying are engine internals such as bearings, and new stretch bolts. maybe some gaskets. But it sounds like it is a pretty trustworthy company.

cyclegrip

TDI
rab
Look into gap they have very fast shipping and idparts

Sent from my go go gadget phone

sdeck

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 Jetta, 253K, 01M, DLC520s, VNT-17(sold); 2014 Passat SE 6M, 61,000 miles (Feb 16 buyback date)
if you mean autohausaz.com, I have just started ordering stuff from them and have no complaints. Their shipping is more than reasonable timeline for free shipping.

TDIjolly

Veteran Member
TDI
2002 Golf GLS tdi
sdeck autohausaz.com is a completely differnet company however also reliable. I've dealt with MJMautohaus a few times and I agree with the others shipping is a little slow but still would do business with. OP idparts.com is well known on this forum and I've dealt with them a few times and would certainly do again.

Sc0

Veteran Member
TDI
'02 Golf GL 5sp Candy White Tan cloth interior
They are decent but I don't order from them anymore as I have to pay TX sales tax. Places which I also use without issues: IDparts, BoraParts, AutohausAZ, germanautoparts, blauparts, KermaTDI, 1stvwparts, TTstuff, Dieselgeek, 034, Tyrolsport, 42dd, and then if nobody has it then I goto Impex or a local dealer. (Though, I will never order from ECS again...)

MJM Autohaus

Registered Vendor , w/Business number
TDI
2000 Jetta TDI
We appreciate the business, guys. We keep a decent amount of TDI stuff in stock, as well as non-TDI specific, but VW related goodies for your TDI, like suspension, brakes, accessories, etc. While we have certainly sold tons and tons of TDI OEM replacement and maintenance stuff to satisfied members of this forum for over half a decade now, it seems like more and more of our business has been braking and suspension due to us being the only Direct Authorized Warehouse Distributor in the Volkswagen game (together) for great braking and suspension leaders like B&G, Eibach, Hawk, KONI, NEUSPEED and Power Slot (combined). We feel like these are the finest names available when it comes to stopping and handling - PERIOD!

We've owned two ALH cars (sold one - still have one), are currently building up a MK1 TDI racer for the autocross track, as well as currently looking for yet another TDI of the PD variety as an additional shop car. What can I say - we love the TDI here at MJM. Feel free to let us know if there is anything we can do to earn your business and we'll do it. And again, thank you the support over the years.

v-dub-u

TDI
02 jetta tdi 2010 jetta tdi, 92 corrado tdi
i usually have had good success from them in the past but this last order has been given me a pain, i ordered a sanden AC compressor in the beginning of june, they sent me some knockoff china compressor,gave them a call and they said it was the suppliers fault, no biggie i understand, so they sent me a call tag to send item back that took a week and half to get and i sent the compressor back and its been another week and half and still have seen no compressor , .... wouldn't be that big of a deal but its been 100+ degrees here for like a week straight and I'm burning up, and the wife and others that ride suffer too when all it shouldn't be that hard to give me a part i ordered. if i would have known it would take a month and half to just get a compressor i would have gotten it from german auto parts. i called them today and asked where my compressor was and they said they will check to see if the one i sent them back came in and they will send the new one too me, which i sent the old one almost 2 weeks ago.. all i can say is i poor service, my 2 cents

20IndigoBlue02

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2002 Golf TDI-- deceased
nothing but bad experiences from them. Mostly because of Kelly. He is a rude douche who doesn't care for customer service.

1. Ordered a clutch/flywheel kit off of ebay from them. They sent me the wrong flywheel. Kelly insisted I was wrong, until I emailed them the auction details I saved on my computer. I had to ship it back at my cost.

2. Ordered Hawk HPS pads for my Passat. Waited a month. Then called them. Kelly again was rude to me and told me to wait longer.

3. Not going for "Three's a Charm"

Last edited:

MJM Autohaus

TDI
2000 Jetta TDI
i usually have had good success from them in the past but this last order has been given me a pain, i ordered a sanden AC compressor in the beginning of june, they sent me some knockoff china compressor,gave them a call and they said it was the suppliers fault, no biggie i understand, so they sent me a call tag to send item back that took a week and half to get and i sent the compressor back and its been another week and half and still have seen no compressor , .... wouldn't be that big of a deal but its been 100+ degrees here for like a week straight and I'm burning up, and the wife and others that ride suffer too when all it shouldn't be that hard to give me a part i ordered. if i would have known it would take a month and half to just get a compressor i would have gotten it from german auto parts. i called them today and asked where my compressor was and they said they will check to see if the one i sent them back came in and they will send the new one too me, which i sent the old one almost 2 weeks ago.. all i can say is i poor service, my 2 cents
We apologize about that. But as you're well aware of, that was absolutely the mistake of our supplier who drop shipped that to you directly. If we advertise "Mahle", that's what you're getting. If we advertise "Bosch", that's what you're getting. We don't advertise one line, then ship you another. And while we certainly welcomed all feedback (good and bad), it's always funny to see posts like yours above where a customer posts with a TOTALLY different attitude on a forum than when on the phone with you. You were completely understanding, made no big deal about it, and acted extremely nice the entire time. Then you post this. Can't help buy chuckle at that.

Again, however, we'd like to let you know we're sorry about the mix-up.

nothing but bad experiences from them. Mostly because of Kelly. He is a rude douche who doesn't care for customer service.

1. Ordered a clutch/flywheel kit off of ebay from them. They sent me the wrong flywheel. Kelly insisted I was wrong, until I emailed them the auction details I saved on my computer. I had to ship it back at my cost.

2. Ordered Hawk HPS pads for my Passat. Waited a month. Then called them. Kelly again was rude to me and told me to wait longer.

3. Not going for "Three's a Charm"
Would love to know your name in an attempt to look into this for you. In fact, if you'd do that and this information can be confirmed, we'd be willing to ship you a free set of HPS Pads on our dime. Don't need them? You can sell them. You darn well know that nobody here told you "Wait longer", so by all means, please work with us and inform us of who you are. After all, a free parts can be obtained and you have nothing to lose. Thank you.

FowVay

Veteran Member
TDI
2009 Jetta returned to der Führer
This reply (#13) above is reason enough for me to never order from MJM. Thanks forum members!

v-dub-u

TDI
02 jetta tdi 2010 jetta tdi, 92 corrado tdi
We apologize about that. But as you're well aware of, that was absolutely the mistake of our supplier who drop shipped that to you directly. If we advertise "Mahle", that's what you're getting. If we advertise "Bosch", that's what you're getting. We don't advertise one line, then ship you another. And while we certainly welcomed all feedback (good and bad), it's always funny to see posts like yours above where a customer posts with a TOTALLY different attitude on a forum than when on the phone with you. You were completely understanding, made no big deal about it, and acted extremely nice the entire time. Then you post this. Can't help buy chuckle at that.
I understand on the shipping the wrong brand, and i stated that in the post that y'all were working on getting me the correct one and it wasn't your fault, and thats why i was perfectly fine on the phone cause it was all being worked out, but you said that when you received mine back that you would ship the correct compressor next day to me due to the fact that i needed it, but i didn't get it for another week and half to 2 weeks ...so all in all it took a month for me to get the correct compressor. not angry, just stating. and i wasn't pissed when i was posting my feedback, i was just stating the truth. in the end i got it, thanks for working with me to get the right one, just wish it would have happened a little faster

MJM Autohaus

TDI
2000 Jetta TDI
This reply (#13) above is reason enough for me to never order from MJM. Thanks forum members!
You're quite welcome. No hard feelings.

I understand on the shipping the wrong brand, and i stated that in the post that y'all were working on getting me the correct one and it wasn't your fault, and thats why i was perfectly fine on the phone cause it was all being worked out, but you said that when you received mine back that you would ship the correct compressor next day to me due to the fact that i needed it, but i didn't get it for another week and half to 2 weeks ...so all in all it took a month for me to get the correct compressor. not angry, just stating. and i wasn't pissed when i was posting my feedback, i was just stating the truth. in the end i got it, thanks for working with me to get the right one, just wish it would have happened a little faster
As far as we are aware of, it did ship when the incorrect one was received. Like stated to you on the phone, that item was drop shipped from a supplier in your area (I wanna say you're on the East Coast if I remember correctly). For the third time now, we apologize for their error.

Cutting to the chase, if you will; if it's an online supplier you're looking for that's immune to supplier errors, occasional faulty parts, unexpected backorders or things that are typically out of our control, I can tell you right now that MJM Autohaus would not be the place to buy from. Not exactly the orthodox statement to post online if you're trying to earn business, is it? We feel like we might as well be honest, though, as we have nothing to hide over here, folks. Mistakes are made. It does happen. However, we wouldn't be in business for a long as we have been with the volume of orders we've done in almost a decade now with an A+ rating with the BBB and a 98% feedback score on eBay if we weren't taking care of our customers. We'll always do our best and bust our tails to see our customers are happy, but realize that things may arise from time to time and the world we live in is far from a perfect one. We apologize for any inconvenience and certainly realize we're far from the only game in town, as there are many, many places you can choose to buy parts from.

tditom

Top Post Dawg
TDI
formerly: 2001 Golf GL, '97 Passat (RIP) '98 NB, '05 B5 sedan
You're quite welcome. No hard feelings.

As far as we are aware of, it did ship when the incorrect one was received. Like stated to you on the phone, that item was drop shipped from a supplier in your area (I wanna say you're on the East Coast if I remember correctly). For the third time now, we apologize for their error.

Cutting to the chase, if you will; if it's an online supplier you're looking for that's immune to supplier errors, occasional faulty parts, unexpected backorders or things that are typically out of our control, I can tell you right now that MJM Autohaus would not be the place to buy from. Not exactly the orthodox statement to post online if you're trying to earn business, is it? We feel like we might as well be honest, though, as we have nothing to hide over here, folks. Mistakes are made. It does happen. However, we wouldn't be in business for a long as we have been with the volume of orders we've done in almost a decade now with an A+ rating with the BBB and a 98% feedback score on eBay if we weren't taking care of our customers. We'll always do our best and bust our tails to see our customers are happy, but realize that things may arise from time to time and the world we live in is far from a perfect one. We apologize for any inconvenience and certainly realize we're far from the only game in town, as there are many, many places you can choose to buy parts from.
Wow. I'm really disappointed. Maybe you're having a bad week but this is no way to respond to what appears to be fair criticism.

I really didn't want to comment in the thread originally but now feel compelled to do so because of the response given by the vendor. I have used MJM in the past because we are here in San Antonio and it is handy to be able to stop by and pick something up, but we have had a few issues. Mostly poor communication when something was delayed, but nothing really all that bad. Its the above response that really gets me.

Previous to moving down here I had inquired about a timing belt kit and having one brand belt substituted for another and was told they could not do that. The attitude at that time put me off of buying the kit there, and I seriously doubt I'll be going back unless I see a real change in attitude :(
There are plenty of vendors who still treat the customer appropriately. No need to use those that don't, and then compound the problem when told (respectfully) about it!

By the way, a BBB rating is nothing to hang your hat on. I believe Prothe has a good BBB rating! And I get nervous buying anything on eBay from someone with an approval rating <99.6%

Let us know when you have a change of heart, MJM...

tditom

Top Post Dawg
TDI
I am posting this link as an example of more of the same behavior.

Hard to believe you can stay in business. I guess the bar is really low for customer service now days.

20IndigoBlue02

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2002 Golf TDI-- deceased
Would love to know your name in an attempt to look into this for you. In fact, if you'd do that and this information can be confirmed, we'd be willing to ship you a free set of HPS Pads on our dime. Don't need them? You can sell them. You darn well know that nobody here told you "Wait longer", so by all means, please work with us and inform us of who you are. After all, a free parts can be obtained and you have nothing to lose. Thank you.
1) the ebay clutch incident was around 2006-2007
2) the Passat HPS pads was 2009.

I have tried working with you guys, never will I order from your company, or recommend them.

MJM Autohaus

TDI
2000 Jetta TDI
Wow. I'm really disappointed. Maybe you're having a bad week but this is no way to respond to what appears to be fair criticism.
Nobody is having a bad week here, and like already stated, we welcome all criticism, both good, bad and ugly. It seems that if any vendor responds in any manner even remotely defending themselves or presenting a situation with facts, that posts like yours arise. Why is that? We agree, it's fair. Anytime an American posts their opinions, we, much like you, do agree that it's "fair."

I really didn't want to comment in the thread originally but now feel compelled to do so because of the response given by the vendor. I have used MJM in the past because we are here in San Antonio and it is handy to be able to stop by and pick something up, but we have had a few issues. Mostly poor communication when something was delayed, but nothing really all that bad. Its the above response that really gets me.
How's this for a response. Not typical of what you'd think?

What if I told you that you were 100% correct? No argument whatsoever. What if I told that you it's been discussed before that our Warehouse Personnel, consisting of mainly Chris and Juan, have had what we consider to be a less than stellar in notifying customers of lead times. What I told you that we AGREE with you in that it's been management's opinion, that while a day or so is considered acceptable, but that is an item is going to be more than a day or so (even two days), that the customer is to be notified as such. "COMMUNICATION RULES THE NATION" was recently put up in our warehouse for this very reason, we'd like our warehouse and order processing personnel to do a better job of that.

How's that? Looks like we're actually agreeing with a portion of your post. :)

Previous to moving down here I had inquired about a timing belt kit and having one brand belt substituted for another and was told they could not do that.
Nice way to word that. You are very well aware of the fact that what you asked for was that another brand timing belt, other than the one we include in our kit for said price, be substituted for the same price, despite you knowing that the belt you wanted was a higher priced belt. Happens almost daily with our TDI customers. Of course we cannot do that. The product you're asking for costs more from the manufacturer (and you are aware of that, as it's shown on our site sold individually without the kit). Why you'd actually post that on a forum as a "bad experience" you had is comical. We apologize, but we do not manufacturer either belt and cannot control the fact that one belt runs more in production cost and that we cannot eat the difference in that cost. Our sincere apologies.

The attitude at that time put me off of buying the kit there, and I seriously doubt I'll be going back unless I see a real change in attitude :(
There are plenty of vendors who still treat the customer appropriately. No need to use those that don't, and then compound the problem when told (respectfully) about it!
Like mentioned above, if said "attitude" was that we cannot do it due to a higher price of the substituted part, then we can tell you right now, that "attitude" will not change, as this is something out of control. Like eluded to above, the "lack of communication" part on a previous order is something we'll definitely grant you and tell you that personnel here have been spoken to about it (duly noted), but if actually think that us telling you that cannot substitute a HIGHER PRICED part for another is giving you "attitude", then with all due respect, we ask that you not come back into our store. We have tons of TDI customers ask us to do this with the Dayco or Gates belts (we include a ContiTech belt) and we simply tell them that there is an extra charge of a few bucks. They either say A) "No thanks, I'll just take the Conti kit!" or B) "Cool, I'll pay the extra for the other belt!" It's that simple. Nobody, but you, in almost a decade in business, has ever made a fuss about. We realize that we live in the "I am the customer and you're going to give me what I want, give it to me yesterday and give it to me free or I'm running the forums with it", but I think you can see how your post is a bit unwarranted. I'm sorry that we couldn't give you something free that day, but parts cost from suppliers isn't something we have control over.

MJM Autohaus

TDI
2000 Jetta TDI
I am posting this link as an example of more of the same behavior.

Hard to believe you can stay in business. I guess the bar is really low for customer service now days.
I'm glad you posted that link. We just recently joined up to that forum a few weeks ago, but the rep assigned to it hasn't finished with his threads for it so we're officially not on there yet (even though we've already paid them). Now, I have to ask; did you actually read the thread? I mean, you posted a link to it so I hope you read it in full and quite thoroughly. To be 100% honest with you, not much of what he's saying is untrue, with exception of course to the the part where Chris told him, "Sure...we can do that deal with a totally different part number than our sale thread indicates" Now, think about this logic below and think extremely hard about it, as again, not much of what that thread starter is saying is inaccurate.

We posted a thread on E46Fanatics.com giving away a spectacular deal on Eibach FSD kits (part number 2150-4006 is what the part number was I think). Now, you don't have to be in the automotive business to know that part number 2150-4006 (what the OP wanted) would not have been anymore in cost to us, as a KONI distributor. The two products cost us exactly the same. In other words, "Hey MJM, can you do the same exact deal with that other kit like you're doing with the kit you have here?" We're a business trying to make payroll and move inventory here, we're not trying to look at parts on our shelves. If we can get rid of it, sure, of course we're going to do that. Know why we didn't with that part number that customer wanted? BECAUSE WE DID NOT HAVE IT IN STOCK. The thread starter wanted us to match a price or offer the same deal on another kit that we didn't even have on the shelf. Now of course, the argument here was that Chris told him we could and that's why he was mad. Well, of course we cannot sell something that we do not have. How is that possible? Is it a matter of Chris' word versus the customer's word? Yes and no. It really does not matter what Chris said, because we did not have it. Heck, the customer can easily contact the manufacturer to confirm, that not only had we never ordered that kit in history as a KONI WD since 2006, but that it was actually on backorder at the time that he called. Meaning, we could not order it for him and simply complete the sale.

Bottom line; it was nothing but a miscommunication on a part number that we did not have to begin with. We didn't take the guy's order, we didn't charge his card; nothing happened with a transaction. He simply said Chris told him something that either Chris did not say or something that we simply could not do because we did not have the product on hand. Also, what's interesting (and it's even in that thread from E46Fanatics) is that it clearly says NOT to call us to place an order, but to PM us your phone number and a rep will give you a call. Why? Because the rep that handles that particular forum is the only one that can do that deal, as nobody at the store is handling that particular commissioned offer and Chris (and other sales reps at our store front) was not to take calls from that particular forum at that time. In other words, Chris knew that any and all deals regarding FSDs from that forum were to have a message taken for them. That kinda proves that it was the thread starter, that had his info backwards. After a customer showed us that post and he was asked, "Did you tell that customer that we could do the same deal on the 4005 kit that we could on the 4006 kit?" Chris said, "Of course I didn't. I know I'm not authorized to make any deals on that particular product." Do we believe him? Yes, we do. He tells at least a customer per week that very response on the telephone and would have had no problem telling this caller that. We know he did not tell that customer that we could do the same deal on a product that we did not even have in our inventory. Similar to the guy above who said we told him "Wait longer!" for his pads (which he darn well knows nobody here told him). Regardless, the Customer Is Always Right, even when they stretch the truth.

Also, it's kinda hard not to chuckle at the fact that tditom, a customer that wanted said product substituted for another product, would link to a thread where another (potential) customer complained about the same thing. Do people start threads nowadays for such trivial things? Granted, yours, tditom, was a little different in that you wanted us to eat the cost of another item where you knew it was more in price. This BMW customer wanted us to do it with something we didn't even have in stock. Funny stuff, but entertaining nevertheless....

We cannot make every customer happy, but I promise we'll do our best.

tditom

Top Post Dawg
TDI
Nobody is having a bad week here, and like already stated, we welcome all criticism, both good, bad and ugly. It seems that if any vendor responds in any manner even remotely defending themselves or presenting a situation with facts, that posts like yours arise. Why is that? We agree, it's fair. Anytime an American posts their opinions, we, much like you, do agree that it's "fair."

How's this for a response. Not typical of what you'd think?

What if I told you that you were 100% correct? No argument whatsoever. What if I told that you it's been discussed before that our Warehouse Personnel, consisting of mainly Chris and Juan, have had what we consider to be a less than stellar in notifying customers of lead times. What I told you that we AGREE with you in that it's been management's opinion, that while a day or so is considered acceptable, but that is an item is going to be more than a day or so (even two days), that the customer is to be notified as such. "COMMUNICATION RULES THE NATION" was recently put up in our warehouse for this very reason, we'd like our warehouse and order processing personnel to do a better job of that.

How's that? Looks like we're actually agreeing with a portion of your post. :)....
Thanks for the explanation. That helps.
Nice way to word that. You are very well aware of the fact that what you asked for was that another brand timing belt, other than the one we include in our kit for said price, be substituted for the same price, despite you knowing that the belt you wanted was a higher priced belt. Happens almost daily with our TDI customers. Of course we cannot do that. The product you're asking for costs more from the manufacturer (and you are aware of that, as it's shown on our site sold individually without the kit). Why you'd actually post that on a forum as a "bad experience" you had is comical. We apologize, but we do not manufacturer either belt and cannot control the fact that one belt runs more in production cost and that we cannot eat the difference in that cost. Our sincere apologies.

Like mentioned above, if said "attitude" was that we cannot do it due to a higher price of the substituted part, then we can tell you right now, that "attitude" will not change, as this is something out of control. Like eluded to above, the "lack of communication" part on a previous order is something we'll definitely grant you and tell you that personnel here have been spoken to about it (duly noted), but if actually think that us telling you that cannot substitute a HIGHER PRICED part for another is giving you "attitude", then with all due respect, we ask that you not come back into our store. We have tons of TDI customers ask us to do this with the Dayco or Gates belts (we include a ContiTech belt) and we simply tell them that there is an extra charge of a few bucks. They either say A) "No thanks, I'll just take the Conti kit!" or B) "Cool, I'll pay the extra for the other belt!" It's that simple. Nobody, but you, in almost a decade in business, has ever made a fuss about. We realize that we live in the "I am the customer and you're going to give me what I want, give it to me yesterday and give it to me free or I'm running the forums with it", but I think you can see how your post is a bit unwarranted. I'm sorry that we couldn't give you something free that day, but parts cost from suppliers isn't something we have control over.
hmmmm. Its been a few years since the timing belt kit incident, but my understanding was that you were selling the belt individually for the same price, so I figured it would be easy enough to switch them out in the kit. No one explained to me at that time why they couldn't swap the belt, just that they couldn't/wouldn't do it. No explanation other than something about the kits being sent to you pre-packaged if memory serves. There's that communication thing again ;)

I'm an honest guy, and would not try to rip you off. You've kind of implied that I tried to get something extra, when my understanding was that they were the same cost. Very offensive.

If you think that thread on bimmerfest, and your response to me here justifies your attitude, then go ahead and continue down your path. I most certainly will choose to go elsewhere for my parts, and will not recommend you to anyone here on tdiclub or locally. You don't deserve it.

You seem intent on having the last word, so by all means go ahead, and good luck with that. :rolleyes:

MJM Autohaus

TDI
2000 Jetta TDI
hmmmm. Its been a few years since the timing belt kit incident, but my understanding was that you were selling the belt individually for the same price.
Reread that and tell me if that makes any sense to you. No, this was not the case, as we only offer two different belts for the TDI, neither of which are the same price. The price differences are somewhat significant, especially seeing that we are a Authorized WD and buy direct from ContiTech, but do not with the other brand belt. We get asked to substitute the two almost on a weekly basis. We are also aware of who are you, despite this being the 7th largest city in the US and the TDI walk-in customers are few and far between for us to our store front, as a majority of our business ships to the east coast (especially on this forum). We know who you are.

No one explained to me at that time why they couldn't swap the belt, just that they couldn't/wouldn't do it. No explanation other than something about the kits being sent to you pre-packaged if memory serves. There's that communication thing again ;)
Not the case, nor is that a "communication" error whatsoever. However, when a customer says, "I see that this spring and shock package has these shocks that are normally around $100 more than this other kit that includes these Tier 1 shocks with the same springs springs. Can I get the same package with the more expensive shocks at the same price?" (which happens almost daily) and we explain to them that we cannot do that, it seems pretty clear as to why that would not be possible. I'm sorry that you weren't offered an explanation on what would seem to be an obvious reason. Had you actually asked, I can assure you that each and every rep working here would have communicated that to you and had no problem explaining that it's because said product in the kit was more in price.

I'm an honest guy, and would not try to rip you off. You've kind of implied that I tried to get something extra, when my understanding was that they were the same cost. Very offensive.
Nobody thinks you're attempting to rip anyone off. You saw a kit. That kit included a belt you didn't want. The belt that you DID want was a tad more expensive and wanted us to substitute it at the same price. We told you that we could not. That doesn't make you a rip off artist or criminal or any kind. Can't hurt to ask, right? You asking is not ridiculous at all, but like stated above, quite normal. What's a tad silly (or "offensive" to steal your word) is that you'd post this and mention it as having a bad experience with us. I'm sorry, but that is absurd.

If you think that thread on bimmerfest, and your response to me here justifies your attitude, then go ahead and continue down your path. I most certainly will choose to go elsewhere for my parts, and will not recommend you to anyone here on tdiclub or locally. You don't deserve it.

You seem intent on having the last word, so by all means go ahead, and good luck with that. :rolleyes:
Interesting. You have the gall to post that link, but not address any of the questions to you we about it. I have to assume (because it's kinda obvious) that you actually did read it, read my response on why he started it, saw exactly what the mix-up was, realized that the OP was obvious wrong and now have no response to make. Again, the guy flat out made an error, as we did not even have the part number in stock he wanted. Make sense?

I mean hey, if we ship you a red when you order a blue - Start a thread. We can take it on the chin and deserve it. If you order a left and we ship you a right - Start a thread. We can take it on the chin and deserve it. If you bring us your car and we install your part incorrectly - Start a thread. We can take it on the chin and deserve it. We have no problem humbling ourselves and saying online on a public forum, "We apologize. We definitely dropped the ball here and will work harder to see that it doesn't happen again." Nobody has pride they're not willing to swallow here, nor will we tell you they're perfect. But when people, like yourself or the E46 guy, post trivial, unwarranted things like you have, where we certainly did nothing wrong and it's a case of where someone just wants something for free, you can best believe that we too think it would be best if we didn't work together and do business, especially if you're going to something that ridiculous online. We'd certainly like to service each and every customer in the world, but have also chosen many times that it would be best if we didn't.

MJM Autohaus

TDI
2000 Jetta TDI
1) the ebay clutch incident was around 2006-2007
2) the Passat HPS pads was 2009.

I have tried working with you guys, never will I order from your company, or recommend them.
The dates do not matter, as we have a paper trail for everything here. We're also not attempting to "work with you" on a past order, but rather confirm the info you've given, as some things don't exactly add up. Giving us estimations of your purchases also does not help us. We need a name, Order Number or email address to look this up. Please see our prior post a few posts up on this. Some of the things you've posted don't add up so we'd like to look into for you to confirm this.

Nothing to lose here, but receiving some free parts on your end. :)

TDI
2002 Beetle TDI
Order that I never recieved or credit I never got

This concern is with MJM.

Hi there can you guys get back with me on an order I never got and you guys stated that you weren't able to give me a credit due to records but bank was able to fulfill request. Not sure how many other people had this problem.

You can reach me at 210 924 8324 to see if you can workout this problem with an order I never got credit for.

thanks goodtransmissions

The dates do not matter, as we have a paper trail for everything here. We're also not attempting to "work with you" on a past order, but rather confirm the info you've given, as some things don't exactly add up. Giving us estimations of your purchases also does not help us. We need a name, Order Number or email address to look this up. Please see our prior post a few posts up on this. Some of the things you've posted don't add up so we'd like to look into for you to confirm this.

Nothing to lose here, but receiving some free parts on your end. :)

Last edited:

tditom

Top Post Dawg
TDI
This concern is with MJM.

Hi there can you guys get back with me on an order I never got and you guys stated that you weren't able to give me a credit due to records but bank was able to fulfill request. Not sure how many other people had this problem.

You can reach me at 210 924 8324 to see if you can workout this problem with an order I never got credit for.

thanks goodtransmissions
The reason we have these threads is so members can do their research BEFORE sending their money to vendors discussed here on tdiclub.

Maybe your misfortune will help the next person. Too bad you missed all the signs of a shady operation.

TDI
2002 Beetle TDI
Mjm

Yes I was unaware of them

Its been awhile over a year and a half

Was to busy at the time had to much going on with other business ventures

Thought this might still help somebody else thats unaware

Thanks