www.tdiclub.com

Economy - Longevity - Performance
The #1 Source of TDI Information on the Web!
Forums Articles Links Meets
Orders TDI Club Cards TDIFest 2016 Gone, but not forgotten VAG-Com List Unit Conversions TDIClub Chat Thank You

Order your TDIClub merchandise and help support TDIClub

Go Back   TDIClub Forums > Classifieds/For Sale/Wanted > Private TDI Items for Sale/Wanted

Private TDI Items for Sale/Wanted VW TDI/Diesel related items for wanted and for sale by private individuals. Group Buys and commercial posts should be in the "Vendor & GroupBuy" section.

Old March 26th, 2012, 16:57   #1
Sergeant TDI
Veteran Member

Fuel Economy: 32/47
Default For Trade: 2012 Jetta DSG w/Premium

I want to do a loan swap with somebody who has a 2010 or newer Jetta SportWagen. (I would also consider a 2010 or newer Golf 4 door.) I bought the car at the end of December. I love the looks, the sound system, and the way it drives, but it doesn't have enough utility for my work. My goal is to do a clean trade for someone looking for a newer car or someone that wants to switch to a sedan or switch colors.

About my Jetta:

2012 Jetta DSG w/Premium and Protection Package
Interior Color: Black
Exterior Color: Platinum Grey
Mileage: 3,500
Exterior: Clean, no damage
Interior: Clean, no damage
Accidents: None / clean title
Upgrades: Silver trimmed lower grill
Storage: Garage Kept
Extended Warranty: Warranty extended to 5 Years/68,000 miles, Electronics Warranty Extended to 5 Years (both are transferrable)
Amount left on loan (including taxes, fees, extended warranty and interest): $24,138

For any questions, Add a post to this thread.

About the Jetta Sport Wagon I'm looking for:

2010 or newer Jetta SportWagen
Interior Color: any
Exterior Color: any
Mileage: Less than 25,000
Exterior: Clean, little to no damage
Interior: Clean, little to no damage
Accidents: None/ clean title
Amount left on loan (including taxes, fees and interest): $25,000 or less (cannot be behind in payments)
Other Specs: The car must have leatherette seating and a touch screen. I prefer DSG but I would consider a manual transmission. The car can be older and owe less (or slightly more) on the loan.

I would also consider a 2010 or newer Golf, similar specs to the JSW minus the leatherette seating. I will not consider any car that has been in an accident, has serious damage, mechanical problems, or that has fallen behind in payments.

I will travel up to 150 miles from zip code: 19087 for the trade. Offers/Negotiation via private message, phone or email only.

It is okay for dealers browsing this page to contact me with offers.

Here are some pictures of my car:

Last edited by Sergeant TDI; March 26th, 2012 at 19:30.
Sergeant TDI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 27th, 2012, 06:12   #2
Sergeant TDI
Veteran Member

Fuel Economy: 32/47

Sorry Mods! I posted this in the wrong section. Re-posting in cars for sale.