2011 A3 TDI S Line premium plus in Fort Worth

mtbr297

Vendor
TDI
2015 Golf TDI, Seat Leon FR PD 150 6 speed.
I have for sale an A3 TDI meteor gray pearl effect with gray leather 8 way power driver's sport seats. Xenon plus headlights with led daytime running lights. Blue tooth voice command phone, with the following options, Premium Plus, S line, Sport Package, Convenience Package. This car has 7200 miles on it now. I will continue to drive it until it sells. This car retails for 36,275. I am selling for 35,000 OBO. This is one of the few cars I could find that had the sport package.
Sport Package
For more performance-oriented handling characteristics, the Sport Package includes a lower, firmer suspension and sport seats that offer greater lateral support. The 18" five-tri-spoke sport design wheels have a bold, aggressive design and come equipped with 225/40 summer performance tires.
Convenience Package
The Convenience Package includes many features to make your ride more enjoyable. Individually tailored to the A3 interior, the BOSE® premium sound system is further enhanced by the AudioPilot® noise compensation system and transforms the A3 into your personal concert hall on wheels. Also included is the auto-dimming interior mirror with compass, which recognizes distracting bright light behind the car and darkens the mirror glass automatically. The rain/light sensor detects the level of light and automatically turns on the headlights if needed, while offering the same convenience in wet conditions by automatically adjusting the rate of wiper sweep to the amount of rain. Also includes rear ultrasonic parking sensors, which measure the distance to the nearest object and audibly warn you when the distance becomes unsafe.
Photo bucket link.
http://s964.photobucket.com/albums/ae128/mtbr244/AUDI A3 TDI/

Lug_Nut

TDIClub Enthusiast, Pre-Forum Veteran Member
TDI
idi: 1988 Bolens DGT1700H, the other oil burner: 1967 Saab Sonett II two stroke
sounds like you just got it so why are you selling so soon?
Maybe the 60 month payment booklet arrived in the mail today...
I know that's the first time I think of selling my recent purchases.

mtbr297

Vendor
TDI
2015 Golf TDI, Seat Leon FR PD 150 6 speed.
It's a long story to tell why I'm selling. There are a number of reason's as well. Let's just say I am thinking of going a different direction, I changed my mind. I like the car and it is very nice compared to vw. I will get another in the future, for sure. This car has a clear title and ready to sell. You can get a new one but there is a wait. I was told by the dealer it will be late August or September before you can get one. So if you can't or don't want to wait then this is the car for you.

Last edited: