www.tdiclub.com

Economy - Longevity - Performance
The #1 Source of TDI Information on the Web!
Forums Articles Links Meets
Orders TDI Club Cards TDIFest 2016 Gone, but not forgotten VAG-Com List Unit Conversions TDIClub Chat Thank You

Go Back   TDIClub Forums > Meetings/ GTG/ Regional Discussions > Mid-west USA

Mid-west USA Local discussions for those on the Mid-West US. ( Minnesota, Iowa, Wisconsin, Michigan, Illinois, Indiana, Ohio, Nebraska, North Dakota, South Dakota, Kansas, Missouri)

Old February 25th, 2018, 06:50   #1
powerfool
Veteran Member

Fuel Economy: 50 mpg
Default Indy Area 9-Star Wheel Lock Available?

Nevermind... it is just a cap that looks good with a regular lug nut underneath.

Hey, I had an incident with a pothole and come to find out, my wheel lock is non-existent (probably the dealer didn't put it back after the last pothole incident). If anyone has one that will work on my 2014 Passat TDI, in the area, I will come to you and buy it for replacement cost (the cost of a new one) plus $20. I am in a bind today and need to get a new tire on this thing and really would really to get this done today and not wait for the dealer tomorrow.

Last edited by powerfool; February 25th, 2018 at 07:35. Reason: BECAUSE I'M AN IDIOT
powerfool is offline   Reply With Quote