My Campanella White Jetta

MarkG813

TDI
2005 Jetta mk4
Hello everyone! Just wanted to introduce myself. I've been a member for a few years but never really posted much :( Anyways, I've got the itch again to tinker with cars after taking some time off while I focus on my career and major life changes like buying my house haha.

I purchased my 2005 Jetta back in April of 2014 with 176K miles (Currently at 236K) to replace a previously wrecked 05 Platinum Grey Jetta I had.

I had a complete air suspension kit at my house lying around so I figured why not?

I also have a set of super rare OEM R32 stubby mirrors and a complete GLI lip kit that I will be getting painted and put on the car.

I will keep you guys updated on any progress!

GIDDY_UP_GO

Veteran Member
TDI
10 Jetta 13 Beetle Convertible 15 GSW
Good looking Jetta! No rust?

Also, have you had any problems with injectors or the camshaft on your BEW engine?

MarkG813

TDI
2005 Jetta mk4
I had the typical fender rust on my passenger side . VW replaced it free of charge! No injector or camshaft issues yet (knock on wood). Over a year and a half ago i shaved a few teeth of my timing belt, figured i destroyed the head. Decided to just replace the timing belt and hope for the best, well everything turned out fine! Car fired right up and has been running fine ever since!

3L3M3NT

Veteran Member
TDI
04 Jetta GLS TDI, 04 RTDI
I'd say you made out really well to find a well maintained MKIV Jetta that only needed the passenger side fender replaced.

You're off to a great start with the mods to the car.

Are you going to focus on show mods, go mods, or both?

MarkG813

TDI
2005 Jetta mk4
I'd say you made out really well to find a well maintained MKIV Jetta that only needed the passenger side fender replaced.

You're off to a great start with the mods to the car.

Are you going to focus on show mods, go mods, or both?
Both! But as of now I'm currently working myself from the inside out. The interior of my tdi is out. I just installed a GLI sunroof shade, working on prying up the plastics to install my GLI black weatherstripping then finally I can install my black GLI headliner, Pillars and misc black GLI pieces. I'm in the middle of setting up a time to drop off my lip kit and mirror caps for paint.