Possible Vendors?

Nash_TDI

Veteran Member -TDIClub Enthusiast
TDI
2000 Silver Jetta TDI
I want to know what vendors are going to be there so I can start saving my pennies? Kerma, dieselgeek....?

VailPowder

RIP, Gone But Not Forgotten
TDI
2005 Jetta TDI Sedan, 1998 New Beetle TDI, 2004 Jetta TDI
Cshell said:
I want to know what vendors are going to be there so I can start saving my pennies? Kerma, dieselgeek....?

Speaking for kerma, I know that we look forward to being there! :D

paramedick

TDIClub Enthusiast, Vendor
TDI
2015 Audi Q5 TDI
Working on the vendors list for invitations at this time. I will hit our usual and busy vendors. If anyone has suggestions, please E mail them to me.

goTDIcandy

Veteran Member
TDI
white 05 Golf
Hi! The Vendors won't have any fun if nobody else is there! When can we register for the Fest?
Kristina

compu_85

Gadget Guy
TDI
... None :S
We are working on the registration site as we speak! Hang tight guys, I know the wait has been long and the delays many. We will get this rolled out ASAP, but it has to be working right. Having to have people re-register is NOT something we need to deal with. We've got enough other stuff to deal with :)

-J

Nash_TDI

Veteran Member -TDIClub Enthusiast
TDI
2000 Silver Jetta TDI
Bump, and what vendors will be coming/bringing. Maybe some group buys or special deals on products for the event.

Silver02TDI

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2012 Golf Wagon TDI Highline
I'm curious to know this as well, as I'm trying to plan money and mods factoring in TDIFest... Will vendors be able to do simple things such as nozzle installs there? And tunes?

red golf tdi

Vendor , w/Business number
TDI
1999.5 Golf Red
Cshell said:
Bump, and what vendors will be coming/bringing. Maybe some group buys or special deals on products for the event.
FrostHeater is coming with engine heater kits and possibly some new product! :)

CoJoNEs

Veteran Member
TDI
2002 Golf; 2015 Golf
Metalnerd, Hillside imports are also confirmed. Waiting on the full list from Bruce who is waiting on his computer to be repaired.

VeeDubTDI

Wanderluster, Traveler, TDIClub Enthusiast
TDI
‘18 Tesla Model 3D+, ‘14 Cadillac ELR, ‘13 Fiat 500e
I would suggest asking LurkerMike to bring some of his downpipes and other goodies.

BioBob

Veteran Member
TDI
2001 Jetta (G3F Donor), 2003 Bora
Swap Meet Table?

Will there be a swap meet style table or tables for those of us who have small bits of OE equipment that has been replaced by mods? (i.e. side markers, shift knobs, etc.)

MikeS_18

Top Post Dawg
TDI
'03 Jetta Wagon, '13 Passat SE, '64 Ford Econoline
Any update on the consolidated list of vendors? It would be good thing to help convince people still on the fence.

kromicacid

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 Passat TDI SEL - Fixed
Lex4TDI4Life said:
When do we start a Rocketchip signup? :D
All depends on if he will be working or socializing... At most GTG's the list is started when he shows up, and it is a first come, first serve basis, but this event could be different. Lets wait to see...

On another note, is there going to be a "Dent Wizard" at the fest? I have acquired another ding... and want to get it the paintless dent removal...

Last edited:

SnowCub

Veteran Member
TDI
2013 S350 BlueTec
kromicacid said:
On another note, is there going to be a "Dent Wizard" at the fest? I have acquired another ding... and want to get it the paintless dent removal...
Actually I could use some dent wizarding too for my front fender.

MikeS_18

Top Post Dawg
TDI
'03 Jetta Wagon, '13 Passat SE, '64 Ford Econoline
lot's of questions. be nice if there were some answers...

VeeDubTDI

TDI
Is there anybody out there?

MikeS_18 said:
lot's of questions. be nice if there were some answers...
Ditto that.

I might be interested in Dent Wizard if they were to show up.

paramedick

TDIClub Enthusiast, Vendor
TDI
2015 Audi Q5 TDI
Confirmed as of today:

Rocketchip
TDIparts
Boraparts
Kerma

Possible vendors, awaiting confirmation:
Metalman
Evolution imports

isa540

TDI
09 TDI Jetta with manual transmission
2009 Clean TDI engine vibration at idle

Hello,
Last week I got a chance to see the new Jetta TDI at the local VW dealer, I didn’t get a chance to test drive it which I will do this weekend. However, as the car idling, I opened the hood and I noticed the engine vibration was excessive. The cover on the top of the engine [where TDI print is] was almost violently shaking. I did not mention this to the sales person as it was clear to me he had very little info about the diesels and more interested in telling me that I needed to pay 5,000 over MSRP if I want to order one. The diesels that I used to know [Ford powerstroke 7.3, FIAT 450 tractor, GM 5.7 Diesel and VW Rabbit Diesel] don’t vibrate at all or if they do its minimal. Have any one of you also noticed the similar engine vibration? Or does this vibration be considered normal for 2009 VW TDI's?
Thanks,
Isa

tomo366

TDI Lifer, Member #68
TDI
2015 Jetta SEL TDI
Do you realize where you posted this????
This thread is for Vendors at the TDI Fest Do you know what TDI Fest is??

Suggest you check around on the site and do some reading.........:rolleyes:

isa540 said:
Hello,
Last week I got a chance to see the new Jetta TDI at the local VW dealer, I didn’t get a chance to test drive it which I will do this weekend. However, as the car idling, I opened the hood and I noticed the engine vibration was excessive. The cover on the top of the engine [where TDI print is] was almost violently shaking. I did not mention this to the sales person as it was clear to me he had very little info about the diesels and more interested in telling me that I needed to pay 5,000 over MSRP if I want to order one. The diesels that I used to know [Ford powerstroke 7.3, FIAT 450 tractor, GM 5.7 Diesel and VW Rabbit Diesel] don’t vibrate at all or if they do its minimal. Have any one of you also noticed the similar engine vibration? Or does this vibration be considered normal for 2009 VW TDI's?
Thanks,
Isa

tomo366

TDI Lifer, Member #68
TDI
2015 Jetta SEL TDI
whitetdi05 said:
Easy does it, Tomo366, especially on a Newbie!
Kristina
That's the problem...........Newbies need to spend a little time reading before posting.........:rolleyes:
Especially ones that have been here since 2/2007 and this is there 1st post!

Last edited:

VeeDubTDI

TDI
Gunpowder works better than __________.