FS: B5.5 Passat Wagon, 140k, Louisville, KY

Nash_TDI

Veteran Member -TDIClub Enthusiast
TDI
2000 Silver Jetta TDI
Bought this car to manual swap and do all the normal B55 upgrades, but just haven't had the time. Thought I would pass it onto somebody else, or I'll get to it eventually. The car has 140k miles estimated. Need to check it again. Starts and runs strong, but only has reverse. Really clean overall, grey leatherette interior, hood has a few dents.

$2500 OBO

Post manual swap, cam, BSM delete, and detail it will be closer to 8k or can finish it for any interested parties.

IMG_3351[1] by Nash_TDI, on Flickr
IMG_3353[1] by Nash_TDI, on Flickr
IMG_3354[1] by Nash_TDI, on Flickr

Last edited:

oilhammer

Certified Volkswagen Nut & Vendor
TDI
There are just too many to list....
Oooh.. a rare GL trim, too, and still has its factory steelies and wheelcovers!

And I have a good used slushbox and a geared balance shaft module sitting here already... hmmmm.......

Nash_TDI

TDI
2000 Silver Jetta TDI
Oooh.. a rare GL trim, too, and still has its factory steelies and wheelcovers!
And I have a good used slushbox and a geared balance shaft module sitting here already... hmmmm.......
Yeah I thought it was kinda rare a wagon in GL trim. Plus still having leatherette over cloth.

Its ready for some B55 love you could give it.

50harleyrider

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2005 B5.5 TDI/geared BSM, BV43A turbo,stage 2 TDTUNING. 2005 5sp manual passat tdi stage 2 tdtuning,BSM delete. 2015 Passat TDI 6sp manual.
Still got it? Could you post up or send me some interior and engine pics? I've been sitting on a 5sp manual swap complete minus the clutch. It's still strapped on Frans' pallet. I just installed a Bendpak lift in my garage so I need to use it. My F150 Mercedes diesel swap also needs to go on the lift. Interested in the swap components?

Last edited:

Nash_TDI

TDI
2000 Silver Jetta TDI
Still got it? Could you post up or send me some interior and engine pics? I've been sitting on a 5sp manual swap complete minus the clutch. It's still strapped on Frans' pallet. I just installed a Bendpak lift in my garage so I need to use it. My F150 Mercedes diesel swap also needs to go on the lift. Interested in the swap components?
Just saw this. Yeah I can later today.

Jason TDI

TDI
2005 Passat Wagon GLS
50harleyrider, is the 5sp swap kit for sale? Nash, are you still doing manual swaps in Louisville? My B5.5 just set the 17125 converter clutch code and I'm seriously interested in a swap. I'm in Cincinnati, so we are practically neighbors.

Nash_TDI

TDI
2000 Silver Jetta TDI
My kit will prob stay with the car. Unless I found a buyer as is for both. Yeah I do swaps in Louisville. Yup, just down the street!