02 GTI gremlins

08chevyz71

TDI
02 Golf
Just bought a 02 GTI with a tdi swap from a 05. Was told engine, trans, wiring, and cluster were swapped. First problem is there's a draw on the battery. Used a test light between the ground cable and ground post. As I did things it was easy to watch the light. As soon as I unhooked the wire that goes from battery to under relays the light went out. Went under dash and there was 2 wires connected to one post next to the incoming power. Narrowed it down to 1 of those wires causing the draw. My first question is before I tear my dash apart does anyone know where these wires go? Tried pulling my fuses one by one but still had draw. Idk if it has anything to do with this problem but this car also has traction light and air bag light on. Was told air bag light is the one by drivers head. Was told traction light is due to some of the harness that wasn't swapped. He gave me the parts I needed. The rear hatch also doesn't unlock with the remote. You have to use the key. He had the rear harness out of another car and claimed they had issues with the rear hatch and the harness would fix it. Not to worried about that problem unless it's possible it's causing a short and draining my battery. Otherwise I will fix it down the road. Anyone have any suggestions or advice? Maybe I was taken but I got a pretty good deal on a 100k mile car that's nice and clean underneath and no leaks that I've seen. No rust either. Motor starts and runs great and trans shifts smooth. Thanks