2000 Silver Jetta 5sp FS Northern CA

outdoorrep

87,000 miles. Interior and exterior in good condition. Black Cloth interior, Blaupunkt cassette with 6 disc changer (nice), steel wheels, TB changed, 1 small dent on ext, some surface scratches. Tinted rear windows, drives beautifully, I am the 2nd owner and put 40k+ highway miles on it since last in less than a year.

Comes with Yakima roof rack. Selling as I now need a truck for work. Will trade in to the dealer this weekend! Make offer now above $11k!

New Lower Price! Make offers above !10k!

Must show and sell in the next two days (Sebastopol, CA). Is getting full detail tomorrow, come view in the bay area. Pre-detail pics available see below or. tomshores at earthlink dot net. 707-815-4922 cell

Pictures available http://homepage.mac.com/tomshores/PhotoAlbum22.html
or via email.

Thanks!

Tom

Harvieux

Vendor , w/Business number
TDI
06 A5 Pkg.2 w/navi & ASEP
Hi outdoorrep, You may want to rethink trading your tdi in because you won't get anywhere near what your current asking price is, try $3K-$4K less. I would be willing to give you $200 over the legitimate amount the dealer says they will give you on trade. Your best bet is to stick with selling privately. Good luck! Later!

tdiinthesky

I may be interested but I don't think I can make things happen within a couple days. I have a loan in process that will finalize in approximately a week. I can be reached at sc@gorge.net or my cell 541-490-0621 I'm located near Portland OR. Shawn

outdoorrep

Hi Harvieux,

Yep, I know I'm going to get hosed on the trade. The problem is timing...I simply don't have enough time for an extended private sale. I travel extensively, and usually not home to show the car...makes things tricky

Best,