My homemade winter grille cover!

Diverb

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 Golf SE 6mt
Hey Pete,
One of my hooks ripped off from the material, can I send it back for warranty...? Just kidding man, I will get it sewn back on

PeteZ06

Veteran Member
TDI
E320 CDI
Oh man, that sucks.. I'm sorry that happened. But yeah.. absolutely, if you don't want to deal with it I'd be more than happy to correct it. :)

Diverb

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 Golf SE 6mt
Nah it would cost me more to ship it back than just take it to get it sewn back. I appreciate the offer, I was just kidding. Were getting snow now finally, so I wont be driving the Audi anymore until spring.

Terry270

Veteran Member
TDI
03 golf, 10 A3
Oh man, that sucks.. I'm sorry that happened. But yeah.. absolutely, if you don't want to deal with it I'd be more than happy to correct it. :)
I was hoping for a response similar to this:

Diverb, it looks like you purchased a grille cover for the 8p body style. You own the newer 8v model. Due to you using the product for means other than its intended use, we cannot warranty the product. Thanks!

:D

PeteZ06

Veteran Member
TDI
E320 CDI
Ha ha.. nice catch.. LOL

Snowing like crazy here today.. I took the long way home tonight through some hilly areas, nothing is plowed, driving with the winter tires is so satisfying. I went around a few 4x4's even :)

Terry270

Veteran Member
TDI
03 golf, 10 A3
Let me ask this, how does the A3 do in deep snow with snow tires?

We got hit with 8" last year and it had a hard time moving bc the front bumper was plowing. I was going to drive the wife to work but after a few miles I had enough and came back home and brought her with the dually.

PeteZ06

Veteran Member
TDI
E320 CDI
The risk is worth proving the point. ;)

LOL.. so true!!!

Let me ask this, how does the A3 do in deep snow with snow tires?

We got hit with 8" last year and it had a hard time moving bc the front bumper was plowing. I was going to drive the wife to work but after a few miles I had enough and came back home and brought her with the dually.
Yeah.. for 8" you might need AWD. Last night I was flying around in 3-5" with no issues. FWD even with great snow tires still has its limits :(

Terry270

Veteran Member
TDI
03 golf, 10 A3
Ok cool. Yeah it typically doesn't snow enough here to justify snow tires although last year we were certainly considering it lol. No snow enough to cover the roads yet this year