BEW GTD1752VRK Shopping List

PakProtector

Veteran Member
TDI
Mk.4's and the Cummins
My '04 BEW is going to get another turbo, and the GTD1752VRK looks quite good. As a sanity check, I am in need of a shopping list check.

intake: I will need a modified connection between the MAF and the compressor inlet. No solution yet.

Compressor to IC: the GTD has a nipple to run silicone tubing and a band clamp to the pancake( a 1.8T). This is no biggie...:)

IC inlet/outlet: the BEW has those funky clippie things. Installing an upgraded ALH IC ( tacotaco, etc ) will take me all the way to the IC outlet with band clamps...This is not so bad

IC outlet: With an upgraded ALH IC, going from the band clamp outlet to the clippie inlet of the BEW manifold needs a solution.

For the few ov you who have done this, pics and parts lists would be very much appreciated.
Thanks!

Douglas

ErackTDI

Veteran Member
TDI
04 jetta. 13 jetta, 04 jetta
hey feel free to message me as i just finished with a similar turbo
and i can send u pics of what i did and what not

PakProtector

Veteran Member
TDI
Mk.4's and the Cummins
Has anybody found a compressor map for the GTD1752 yet? I have seen one for the GT1749VB...and I would love to compare them and see how that compressor looks.
cheers,
Douglas

MAXRPM

Veteran Member
TDI
00 Jetta and 99.5 Golf, 2015 Passat TDI,BMW 2
Has anybody found a compressor map for the GTD1752 yet? I have seen one for the GT1749VB...and I would love to compare them and see how that compressor looks.
cheers,
Douglas
Compressor map? You mean map sensor or map flange?