B7 RS4 3.0 Tdi

Machineman

Veteran Member
TDI
2007 RS4 Titanium 3.0TDI & 2013 Touareg TDI & B6 S4 BHW Swap Biturbo
The engine is fully ARP studded mains heads and rods and the Y split came from a local supplier it's an investment casting stainless unit very nice to work with the car is basically done I have driven it it's stuck in limp mode we are working on tuning it we got the vnt actuator working it is going to be a fairly intensive process though

D3D

TDI
VW Golf
Awesome build! How much longer do you think before it's ready for mapping?

Have you still got the s356v on it? What's the expected max power that the 356 can support do you think?

Machineman

Veteran Member
TDI
I am hoping for 500hp on the 356 gonna probably run it right off the map and its actually a factory audi Hitachi maf element

[486]

Top Post Dawg
TDI
02 golf ALH
I am hoping for 500hp on the 356 gonna probably run it right off the map and its actually a factory audi Hitachi maf element
Interesting
ford probably don't actually engineer their own MAF

gonna get it flow tested or just toss together a 'close enough' transfer function?

Machineman

Veteran Member
TDI
I have been considering selling the complete Powertrain from this car everything minus the shell it is running and driving making over 400 Wheel Horse just wanted to see if anyone's interested it will be going for a price that's reasonable

Sprocket

Sprockette's hubby
TDI
2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Summit Eco Diesel, 2005 Passat Silverstone Grey, 1996 Passat Storm Grey
Surely someone would be interested in the entire package. I know I would be if I were in the market for a vehicle.

If you don't mind me asking, why are you selling?

Machineman

Veteran Member
TDI
Just cant have 2 vehicles right now life suggested i need to part with one and my touareg is more practical... i would prefer to sell complete car

[486]

Top Post Dawg
TDI
02 golf ALH
:\ dang man

Know that song and dance, sitting here with 6 or so, and no land of my own to park them on.
Never mind the 30+ tons of tools and tooling kicking about, too.

adamss24

Veteran Member
TDI
audi a4 2.5 tdi 98 quatrro 6speed
Sorry to hear about your circumstances Kyle, i was really hopping you'll tease us more with sexy pics of the build...Modding is an expensive game, i am surprised you put so much time in the car already and still having the guts to part with it ! Maybe someone will pay the right price for a complete package...

limenger

TDI
afn|1z
You are selling a luxury car!
You sell a piece of yourself.
At least to the cost of a car, the bonus is 4 years of your life.

dubwerx

TDI
1998 Jetta TDI
Hey everyone, so I own this car now I've had it for about two years. When I got it from Machineman it was basically done except for tuning. I did find several people willing to tune it. I had two children since then and now I'm in a similar boat to him, having to sell a few of my cars due to life priorities. I have a 2006 Jetta AWD 3.2 turbo project, a mint 1988 Jetta GLI 16V, and this car that I am planning to list soon. I know I should probably finish the tune on this car and if time allows I will, I'm planning to get it over to a dyno soon just to confirm where it is now. Just thought I would see if there is any interest here? Best way to reach me is by email, ryan@dubwerx.com

adamss24

Veteran Member
TDI
Man, I feel sorry you guys couldn’t get the engine and car package to its full potential however a build on this scale is a nightmare to repair for someone not initiated in maintaining a heavily modified engine with its own quirks ! I do hope it will find a good owner that will put that something extra in it and make good use of it ! It really is a nice project ! Good luck with the sale !!!

Bobby Singh

Veteran Member
TDI
Audi 3.0 TDI
I could be interested in the car if it wasn't LHD.
Like meantioned above its hard to sell something like this to a normal buyer.

Goodluck

adamss24

Veteran Member
TDI
Bobby, getting a b7 rs4 from LHD to RHD isn’t too complicated if you have access to a few bits and bobs: steering rack, dash, wiring loom, etc however it’s already lost value by the diesel swap and logistics with importing a heavily modded car and registering into uk will also mean a big headache…basically the way I see it is worth putting it back to standard and someone taking the engine/gearbox and putting into an already registered uk car…if it’s anyone that could get this to it’s full potential it’s you Bobby however it has to make financial sense to overcome the drawbacks! Good luck with the sale ! Really interesting project…