Intro: First Time member, first time TDI owner

TDI-BZ

TDI
2012 TDI Passat 6MT
Hello All,

My Name is Bryan, everyone calls me BZ and I am in LOVE with my new 2012 Passat TDI SE 6MT. I am averaging 46.8 MPG over my first 3000 miles of ownership.

I live in western Washington and I am a Sales / Sales Manager at a local VW dealership. I am VW certified and I am very quickly falling into the TDI Culture. Any questions about the sales process, pricing, availablity, just IM me.

shelbydog25

TDI
2012 DSG Passat SE
welcome. can't say enough about VW as my wife trashed her Jetta TDI fuel system by filling it up with regular gas. even after having driven 36K of driving. Wasnt paying attention. VW covered the entire repair, and in doing so, VW gained a loyal customer away from toyota and Honda. So much so she went and bought a new 2012 Passat TDI. She's the kind of customer you look forward to seeing in your showroom :p

Niner

duplicate account, banned
Hello All,

My Name is Bryan, everyone calls me BZ and I am in LOVE with my new 2012 Passat TDI SE 6MT. I am averaging 46.8 MPG over my first 3000 miles of ownership.

I live in western Washington and I am a Sales / Sales Manager at a local VW dealership. I am VW certified and I am very quickly falling into the TDI Culture. Any questions about the sales process, pricing, availablity, just IM me.
What do you currently have in stock in passat TDI SE 6 manuals, colors exterior and interior? And price to club members here at TDIclub. it might be worth your while to become a Vendor here if it will generate enough in sales for you.

VeeDubTDI

Wanderluster, Traveler, TDIClub Enthusiast
TDI
‘18 Tesla Model 3D+, ‘14 Cadillac ELR, ‘13 Fiat 500e
Welcome, BZ! Happy to have you here on the forums with us.

tdiatlast

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2009 Sportwagen (boughtback); 2014 Passat TDI SEL (boughtback)
yeah! Welcome! Maybe we've got another "mole" in the club that can report things to VWoA for us...and vice/versa.

TDI-BZ

TDI
2012 TDI Passat 6MT
What do you currently have in stock in passat TDI SE 6 manuals, colors exterior and interior? And price to club members here at TDIclub. it might be worth your while to become a Vendor here if it will generate enough in sales for you.

I am working on becoming a vendor.

Not many 6MT's out there. When I bought mine earlier this month, it was the only one in Washington State. I can run a locate and see what is available. As for pricing...... $250 over invoice? I as an employee pay that, so it seems fair. Plus any rebates or incentives that are out there.

Currently VW has the following going until the end of June.

0.00% on Gas motor cars / 60 months
1.90% on TDI motor cars / 60 months

$500 "conquest cash" if you trade in a 2004 or newer Honda, Toyota, Hyundai, Kia or Nissan.

TDI-BZ

TDI
2012 TDI Passat 6MT
Here is the results of a dealer locate for ALL stores in Washington State

1 Tungsten Silver/Black interior --Dealer stock & available $27,375 MSRP

1 Tungsten Silver/Black interior--Center Stock, not available yet $27,375 MSRP

(5) in transit to dealers, dropping within 30 days

2 Platinum / Black $27,375 MSRP
1 Candy White / Black $26,755 MSRP
1 Black / Black $26,765 MSRP
1 Night Blue / Black $26,765 MSRP

(1) car at the port, not yet available

Reflex silver /Black $27,000 MSRP

(3) cars in Production with no Monroney stickers issued yet.

BZ

shelbydog25

TDI
2012 DSG Passat SE

As for pricing...... $250 over invoice? I as an employee pay that, so it seems fair. Plus any rebates or incentives that are out there.

QUOTE]

Wife got hers last week for $100 over invoice. She ended up with 3.9% for 60 months financing. Our local credit Union will refi for 2.45% for 60. Must have missed the 1.9%. :(

MyAvocation

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2017 Passat SEL TSI
Welcome aboard, Bryan. Be prepared to be inundated with questions. Here's one: Can you get and post an electronic copy of the Passat owners manual? I've heard there is one, and most on here would be delighted to have it.

VeeDubTDI

Wanderluster, Traveler, TDIClub Enthusiast
TDI
‘18 Tesla Model 3D+, ‘14 Cadillac ELR, ‘13 Fiat 500e
I would kill for a wiring diagram for the Passat. Lots of projects in the works. :)

TDI-BZ

TDI
2012 TDI Passat 6MT
$100 over invoice is a pretty damn good deal. Most retail customers are spending MSRP minimum. As long as I stay over invoice, I stay out of trouble with the owner. The real savings is in the financing.

Let me get on the VWHub and see if I can find a Digital Owners manual.

As for pricing...... $250 over invoice? I as an employee pay that, so it seems fair. Plus any rebates or incentives that are out there.

QUOTE]

Wife got hers last week for $100 over invoice. She ended up with 3.9% for 60 months financing. Our local credit Union will refi for 2.45% for 60. Must have missed the 1.9%. :(

LimonPani

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 Passat TDi SE DSG

Not many 6MT's out there. When I bought mine earlier this month, it was the only one in Washington State. I can run a locate and see what is available. As for pricing...... $250 over invoice? I as an employee pay that, so it seems fair. Plus any rebates or incentives that are out there.

$500 "conquest cash" if you trade in a 2004 or newer Honda, Toyota, Hyundai, Kia or Nissan.
While I hope I am wrong, but I think the 1.9 is only for the Jetta because I can not find that deal for the Passat on VW's site.

Also what are you expecting in deals for July for the Passat Tdi? I believe I will take delivery next week, not sure yet.

Last edited:

TDI-BZ

TDI
2012 TDI Passat 6MT
While I hope I am wrong, but I think the 1.9 is only for the Jetta because I can not find that deal for the Passat on VW's site.

0% on all Gas
1.9% on all TDI

announced to the dealerships (in Western WA atleast) on Friday the 22nd and Goof through the end of June. Good Credit to Qualify

APT

Veteran Member
TDI
2012 Passat SEL
Let me get on the VWHub and see if I can find a Digital Owners manual.
That would be fantastic. I can host it if anyone finds a searchable digital format! Far more convenient for me and all my past vehicles.

LimonPani

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 Passat TDi SE DSG
0% on all Gas
1.9% on all TDI

announced to the dealerships (in Western WA atleast) on Friday the 22nd and Goof through the end of June. Good Credit to Qualify

You are right they switched it to all TDI's too!

shelbydog25

TDI
2012 DSG Passat SE
0% on all Gas
1.9% on all TDI

Ratz... purchased ours last Wednesday June 20th. just missed the lower financing by two days. :rolleyes:

FormerOwner

Veteran Member
TDI
2013 Passat TDI SE 6spd; Former Owner 02 MkIV wagon
Does this apply nationwide (1.9% on all TDI)... ? I have a 2013 Passat TDI 6M on order... due to arrive next month <so says my dealer>...

LimonPani

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 Passat TDi SE DSG
Does this apply nationwide (1.9% on all TDI)... ? I have a 2013 Passat TDI 6M on order... due to arrive next month <so says my dealer>...

It applies nationwide I believe, I bet its on 2012s but not sure really.

TDI-BZ

TDI
2012 TDI Passat 6MT
It applies nationwide I believe, I bet its on 2012s but not sure really.

I believe it is 2012's and instock vehicles only. I could be wrong. i am off today, I will double check tomorrow when I am in.

I need 5 more car deals by month end......... anyone want a SCREAMING deal?:eek: