Who has not gotten paid???

1gunther1

Veteran Member
TDI
2013 Passat SEL 2012 Passat SEL
I turned in both my 2012 and 2013 Passat TDI on March 10th. Got paid for the 2012 but nothing on the 2013. I started working with VW counsel to get the issue resolved on 26 May. To date nothing other than the check should be coming soon. Of course I started getting that BS from vw counsel on June 5.

Who else is getting jerked around by vw? If we get a number of replies I will start and FTC complaint against vw for failure to comply with their court order.

surfstar

Veteran Member
TDI
2014 Golf & Passat - sold | 2016 GSW TSI
and that's why I went with a check payment
I walked out with my money

and this is coming from someone who hates using cash and checks and prefers direct deposits and credit cards. When it came to $30k, I wanted it in hand, that day.

Good luck. Hit them up for interest penalty like the IRS would do.

1gunther1

Veteran Member
TDI
To answer the questions. Yes I had a loan. Check was the only option. No I changed nothing from when I turned both cars in and yes I'm the original owner of both cars. I returned both cars to the same dealer I bought them from.

Surfstar you are smarter than me! I'm thinking about taking vw to small claims court for the interest but don't think it would be successful.

vw has definitely lost a customer for life over their sleazy behavior and basic dishonesty.

So no one else has gotten stiffed by vw on the payments???

2015vwgolfdiesel

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2015 VW Golf S DSG Silver
....snip...

vw has definitely lost a customer for life over their sleazy behavior and basic dishonesty.

So no one else has gotten stiffed by vw on the payments???

IMO VW has lost a load of car buyers, up and down the line. And not just for payment issues. But, loyalist will be there 'til for the duration.

However IF future gas tech does the impossible (like 60 MPG and huge Torque) ... well, you get the idea.

surfstar

Veteran Member
TDI
2014 Golf & Passat - sold | 2016 GSW TSI
Previous tip was to check your junk mail folder for the email authorization of the EFT.
Would be weird to get one and not the other, though.

I think you have a viable case for lost interest. Contractually they sated you would be paid within a certain time-frame of returning the car. Could be fun to take them to small claims.

1gunther1

Veteran Member
TDI
Well the VW "Resolution Team" has been working my issue since the 26th of May and still no payment. VW counsel is either incompetent or complicit with this scam. I have even called Judge Breyer who settled the case to get help. So far still no payment.

I'm going after additional compensation for the countless hours I have spent trying to get what is already mine.

FVWVWF

Veteran Member
TDI
Sold - 2012 TDI Highline Manual
I'm going after additional compensation for the countless hours I have spent trying to get what is already mine.
I would hit them from every angle I can think of...
Good luck.

1gunther1

Veteran Member
TDI
I would hit them from every angle I can think of...
Good luck.
I'm so pissed. The VW counsel and their "Resolution Team" are bold face liars and are not even apologetic when caught. I'm just disgusted with VW right now.