• The TDIClub classifieds section is a heavily trafficked section of the forum that encompasses want-to-buy (WTB) and for-sale (FS) threads for the entire world. Due to the demanding nature and fast pace of this section, it is imperative that you know and understand the rules. It is also important to remember that this is the only parts classifieds section.

Cross-posting and posting classifieds in the regional sections (except the dedicated thread in Ontario) is not permitted.

Multiple items should be sold in one thread. Make sure to provide a description for all items in your post along with pictures and prices. If you start multiple threads with individual items, they will be locked or combined at the discretion of the moderators.

Here is a quick outline of the classifieds section rules. If you don't follow these rules, you subject yourself to thread deletion, thread combination, infractions, or posting privilege revocation.

Thread titles:
    • Put FS or WTB in your thread title. This will let other users know if you are selling or buying.
    • Briefly describe what you are selling. Thread titles have limited space. Be as descriptive, yet succinct, as possible.
    • Put your location in the title.
    • If space allows, put your price in the title

Title example (single item): "FS: 2004 Mk4/BEW cylinder head - Portland, OR - $500"
    Title example (multiple items): "FS: MK6 fog lights, front bumper, headlights, grill - Detroit, MI"
    Title example (car part-out): "FS: Mk3 Jetta parting out engine & interior - Dallas, TX"

Thread text descriptions and pictures:
    • All for-sale threads must include pictures of the items that you are selling. One picture is sufficient, but multiple pictures with different angles will help buyers. A picture is worth a thousand words. If you don't know how to post pictures on TDIClub, see this thread: http://forums.tdiclub.com/showthread.php?t=286691
    • All for-sale threads must include a description. We don't charge per-word, so be as descriptive as possible. The more information you can provide, the easier it will be for buyers.
    • All for-sale threads must include a price. Auctions and bidding are not allowed. If you want to auction something off, use eBay.
    No picture, no price, NO SALE!

Thread maintenance/updates/bumps:
    • When you sell something, update your thread with "SOLD!" Moderators will close the thread and update the title.
    • If you have multiple items for sale, update your thread as each item has been sold. When everything has been sold, updated the thread with "ALL ITEMS SOLD!" Moderators will close the thread and update the title when all items have been sold.
    • If you bump your thread, please delete old bumps by clicking on EDIT and then deleting the old bump. This will reduce clutter in your thread and make it easier to read. It also makes you look less desperate.
    • If you drop your price, please update your first post in addition to posting the new price. If you would like the thread title changed, click on the report post icon and let a moderator know what you would like the title changed to.

Moderator intervention and infraction points:
    Moderators will be monitoring the classifieds section. If a moderator determines that you have not been following the rules listed above, corrections will be made and infraction points will be assessed to your account.

What is an infraction point? Simple - it's a system of keeping track of user behavior. A moderator can assign a point value based on the severity of the infraction, as well as an expiration date on the points assessed. If you accumulate a certain number of points, the system will auto-ban you for a predefined amount of time. The more points you accumulate, the longer your ban period will be.

One example of points is as follows: multiple threads will be combined into a single thread, with the number of infraction points assessed corresponding to the number of threads merged. If we merge four threads into one, then you will be assessed four points that expire in 30 days. When you reach five points, the system will auto-ban you for one day.*

*This is an example based on the current infraction system structure. We reserve the right to modify the infraction system at any time without notice or updates to this announcement.

Thank you for your cooperation, and good luck with your sales and searches! :)

-TDIClub Administration

Parts extravaganza! Make offers! All offers CONSIDERED!

keggo

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 Golf TDI
So my car was considered a "total loss," due to "excessive undercarriage damage" due to a long that was quite unexpectedly left in the middle of a dark city street. I found out a couple days ago that the damage relatively minimal, as I had suspected. But, you know... Insurance companies and repair shops know best, right? I received a call from an auto repair place in Vegas that bought my car at an auction, due to finding a receipt. The owner asked if I had any performance upgrades... well... yeah. Just as I had suspected, the only parts which needed replacement were: bumper cover, radiator, condenser, and the fans. But, again... insurance company and repair shops "know best." In any case, the repair shop owner in Vegas said he felt like an idiot for not calling me sooner, as I would have gladly purchased my car back, IF he hadn't sold it the morning he called me. He stated "The car was amazing to drive, it had much more power than any other TDI I had ever driven... It ran like new, and I could tell that whoever had it really took care of it." Yep. That's me. I know this is the ad section, but I felt like I had the right to gripe a bit more about losing my baby. I am still so upset about the whole ordeal. I told the Vegas shop owner to pass my number on to the new owner so I could assist with quirks they may encounter. Yeah, I am now the proud owner of a 6spd 2.0T B7 A4 Quattro... but it is no TDI. Maybe there is a way to swap in a newer diesel, but I will forever miss my ALH. Katja, you are missed... every single day.
Also, selling this stuff would help with moving, both monetarily and physically. After what seems like an eternity of being in college part-time, I finally graduated with my B.S. in Electrical Engineering this last Spring quarter, and am moving immediately upon finding a job!
Anyway, onto the parts extravaganza!

Steering spindles w/ newish bearings (wheel bearing housings; not pictured) necessary for big[ger] brake upgrade: SOLD!

"GTI" badge with application film in tact: SOLD!

ALH engine cover (Emblem is shiny and unmolested): $100+shipping obo

CV axles (not pictured, driver AND passenger side). Torn boots on both, would be good cores or candidates for repair: Sold!

Meyle CV Boot kit: SOLD!

Rosstech Genuine Key-USB Vag-Com: $200 shipped

MkV Jetta Driver side headlight. Has a small gouge over the turn signal area... does not affect output of main light. No caps. Mounting tabs are present, I believe. I will double check: $70+shipping obo

8 Mann oil filters for ALH, still boxed. Selling all together: SOLD!

Some suspension refresh parts (bumptops, boots...) for MkIV Jetta sedan: SOLD!

Meyle fuel filter for ALH: SOLD!

Stock ALH top intercooler pipe: $40 + shipping obo

3 ALH Injectors (Passenger side to driver side -> 1, 2, 4... no 3rd injector with needle lift sensor. Firing order -> 1, 3, 4... no 2nd injector with needle lift sensor): $75 + shipping obo

Aftermarket rear mudflaps for MkIV Jetta sedan (no hardware; use self tapping screws): $30 + shipping obo

HUGE mystery box with A LOT of random MkIV Jetta/Golf headlight odds and ends, including the one whole rear housing and couple front lenses: 45 shipped

ALH EGR coolant bypass kit without coolant hose: $15 shipped

Stock B7 A4 Chrome trim grill w/o Audi emblem: $100 + shipping

Stock B7 A4 headlights, near perfect condition, but dusty (no oxidation, cracks, all mounting tabs intact, etc): $150 + shipping obo

Oh, and I'm selling a 2005 GSXR 1000 also...

If you want an item for the price listed, please just contact me via paypal: kegyota@gmail.com

If you would like to text message, my number is six six one nine 0 0 two 9 seven 0

I will ALWAYS try to get you the best price with shipping as possible, as well as try my best to ensure items are package sufficiently. Large items, such as the engine cover will likely be wrapped in cardboard, and attempts will be made to cushion it. Unless I have a box large enough, of course.

Just so you guys know what my "new" car is... here are a couple photos. She is very reminiscent of my previous baby:

Katja - RIP:

Last edited:

TJD_TDI

TDI
2012 JSW
Free bump for ya. Car looked amazing, especially with the chains! Sorry for your loss.

TDI Convert

Veteran Member
TDI
2006 Jetta BRM
Congrats on your EE degree. I have 2 years left for my ME degree.

Do the misc headlight parts include turn signal bulb sockets? I am working on dual turn signal mod.

keggo

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 Golf TDI
Free bump for ya. Car looked amazing, especially with the chains! Sorry for your loss.
Thanks, TJD! I was horrified to hear that I would never have my baby again... To never hear the 17/22 spool, or to feel the massive amount of torque she was capable of providing...

keggo

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 Golf TDI
Congrats on your EE degree. I have 2 years left for my ME degree.

Do the misc headlight parts include turn signal bulb sockets? I am working on dual turn signal mod.
Thanks, buddy! Definitely an arduous journey, but it was worth it! I MAY have those. I will let you know! I may even have the torx screws! Haha

hooville

Veteran Member
TDI
2000 Golf GLS, 2016 GTI, 2015 TDI Sportwagen S
Am interested in suspension refresh grab bag, our beloved wagon is getting droopy and needs some suspension TLC! How much to Atlanta?

hooville

Veteran Member
TDI
2000 Golf GLS, 2016 GTI, 2015 TDI Sportwagen S
Am interested in suspension refresh grab bag, our beloved wagon is getting droopy and needs some suspension TLC! How much to Atlanta?

JDSwan87

Black Swamp Thing
TDI
2001 Jetta TDI, 5 speed Lagoon Blue Metallic(sold); 2005 Jetta TDI Wagon auto
Hey, I see you still have the ALH filters available, I pm'd you before. Sending pm again...

keggo

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 Golf TDI
JDSwan87, I'm sorry for not responding, but I declined the offer on the items in which you had interest. My mind hadn't changed, so I didn't feel a response was necessary. The items have now been sold.

BUMP!

schwechel

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 Jetta, Galactic Blue
Got my part very fast and is exactly what I was expecting. Good luck with the rest of the sale!