Thanksgiving day GTG @ Zippy's!

Zippy_car

Trouble Maker
TDI
Previously:'02 Jetta. Now: '13 Subaru XV Crosstrek!
Hey folks,
So I realize that not everyone has a place to go for the Thanksgiving holiday, or if they do have a place, that it might not be their preference.
So.... i'm opening my house up to the TDI group to come and join me and my parents for Thanksgiving. We're having a "friends" holiday where my parents have invited their friends over for dinner and now i'm inviting over "my side of the family!" :D Feel free to pop in and enjoy some tasty foods. I am asking if you're coming, please bring some foodage. dinner at my house is @ 1:00PM sharp. If you're not up for dinner feel free to pop in for dessert or anytime that day (no earlier than 11ish, please)! :D

This is a purely social gathering. There isn't much parking available in my driveway (it's full of campers! :mad: ), but there is some parking on the side street near my house.

Post if your coming so i have a head count.
The place: 28 blackrock Rd coventry, RI 02816
The number: 401-378-2391

PeterV

TDIClub Enthusiast, HO5G Doyen & Zen Master
TDI
2000 Jetta 5 sp.
Well Turkey brownies?? Whine..

Perhaps the V's will attend. Rain will be the deciding factor as there will be TRAFFIC big time. So off to Granny Zippys for turkey.

VeeDubTDI

Wanderluster, Traveler, TDIClub Enthusiast
TDI
‘18 Tesla Model 3D+, ‘14 Cadillac ELR, ‘13 Fiat 500e
That sounds like a lot of fun! I hope you all have a great Thanksgiving. I will be spending it at home in VA with my family... dinner starts in about 4 hours. I can't wait!

jettafock

Veteran Member
TDI
2004 Jetta GLS TDI auto, platinum gray, ESP
I would soo be there if it wasnt so freakin far away and i didnt have to work tomorrow. I mean who wouldnt want to spend turkeyday with Zippy. ;-)

TDIinRI

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 GOLF silver
Happy Turkey Day to all my New England friends, and all my other TDI friends! I wish I was there, but I am visiting with my best friend in Southaven, Missisippi which is a suburb of Memphis, TN! We took her B6 Passat from NY to here. It averaged 30.5-31.5 mpg according to the MFA!!! Not too shabby for a gasser!

IndigoBlueWagon

TDIClub Enthusiast, Principal IDParts, Vendor , w/
TDI
'97 Passat, '99.5 Golf, '02 Jetta Wagon, '15 GSW
Happy Thanksgiving to all: I think everyone else is asleep in this house right now. I'm not setting foot outside today on account of the lovely weather, but have had a great dinner. See you all in a week or so!

PeterV

TDIClub Enthusiast, HO5G Doyen & Zen Master
TDI
2000 Jetta 5 sp.
Other than the rain!!

Great time great friends and really good food.

Thanks Zippy & family.

The V's