2011 jetta dpf/egr delete

forrest resto`s

Veteran Member
TDI
2000 jetta tdi auto rc2 2013 passat tdi 2015 passat tdi auto 2011 jetta tdi nav. s'roof..man. dpf delete 1970 GTO JUDGE 520 HP
O/k..looking at the buzzkin dpf delet kit.. also want the egr delete..only place I can find the egr delete is thru rawtek ..kit is 1195.00! for the dpf and egr delete ( 3.0 inch, really don't need the 3 inch)..the buzzkin dpf delete is 500.00 (2.5 inch)..no egr delete there..the raw is 1195.00 for the complete dpf and egr delete..is there anyway to get the buzzkin dpf delete and buy the egr delete from some one else ? Can't be too much just for the egr delete..HUH? would like to save a few hundred dollars if possible...just can't seem to find JUST the egr delete for the 2011 tdi manual jetta..getting the stage 2 tune also. Thanx!

Last edited:

forrest resto`s

Veteran Member
TDI
2000 jetta tdi auto rc2 2013 passat tdi 2015 passat tdi auto 2011 jetta tdi nav. s'roof..man. dpf delete 1970 GTO JUDGE 520 HP
well just saw the raw "eco kit" should be o/k at 830.00...still wondering where to just get the egr delete alone though..I also like the buzzkin dpf delete for 500.00..Thanx

Last edited:

Bradm

Veteran Member
TDI
02,03,05, Jetta 99.5 Golf
Isn’t the egr delete just a block off plate?
Also rawtek is made with higher quality Stainless

IndigoBlueWagon

TDIClub Enthusiast, Principal IDParts, Vendor , w/
TDI
'97 Passat, '99.5 Golf, '02 Jetta Wagon, '15 GSW
Delete can be done progromatically.
Don't think this is true. If you want to stop the regens you have to physically delete the DPF. Otherwise it will plug up. And you should bypass the low pressure EGR. You can shut off the high pressure one, but most people block that off, too.

Bradm

Veteran Member
TDI
02,03,05, Jetta 99.5 Golf
I think the OP understands about the dpf just trying to figure out blocking/deleting/programming the egr off

forrest resto`s

Veteran Member
TDI
Yea..it can be controlled thru programming.. still trying to figure out how much though..and what effects it would have..versus a hardware delete which is TOTALLY gone! Thanx guys! Going to talk with Kerma tomorrow and go from there...I was going for the Malone 2 and egr dpf delete...Kerma claims their tune will prolong the dpf...and other benefits ( H.P./torque mpg's etc..) and still keep the warranty.. we'll see

Last edited:

iamatt

Veteran Member
TDI
2014 Jetta 6 Speed manual
Don't think this is true. If you want to stop the regens you have to physically delete the DPF. Otherwise it will plug up. And you should bypass the low pressure EGR. You can shut off the high pressure one, but most people block that off, too.
Oh I thought he meant egr. Owain Malone guy can probably answer that privately but last exhausts we installed we just blocked off the egr cooler exhaust. Think the software keeps it closed too. Either way with tune and exhaust you're going to be happier.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk