Question about N75 valve

Vipaz

TDI
Golf MK4 1.9 81kw
Hello all, so just a quick question about N18 and N75 valves. Firstly I want to say that I need to replace my N75 valve. I don't want to invest into new one because I know that there are plenty of used ones which working good. Anyway back to the question. I have ordered an used valve from a used parts store in my country. I said the code of the part I need and I said that it's for turbo boost. The part number I said was the same as I have now, it's 1H0 906 627 A , after a week I received my part. The first thing what I though is that I got an EGR valve ( N18 ) because the head of it was black, but then... I saw that it has number 1H0 906 627 A , okay I though it's good I guess :D , it's original Pierburg valve because it has Pierburg logo and codes seems also original, but just in case I wanted to check if there was any N75 valves with black heads, so I searched for Pierburg part number, which is 7.21903.20 and I found that it's an EGR valve, because on my N75 valve which is also Pierburg, I have same number 7.21903.25 but last numbers are 25 , not 20 as I got, googled again and I found that .25 is N75 valve.. I don't get it.. The codes seems original can anyone explain my what did I got :D ? I added I photo, https://i.imgur.com/jeTt68l.png
Also I have swapped my bad N75 with this valve and car runs much better but I didn't do any logs, will borrow VCDS soon and check if everything is fine because I feel that car runs really good but also have that feeling that it still lack some power, btw forgot to mention that I have Golf IV 1998 1.9 TDI 81kw.

BobnOH

not-a-mechanic
TDI
New Beetle 2003 manual
Can't really say except I've read they can be swapped, so perhaps what you have is correct. VW part no. match should get it right.
You're parts prices must be stupid high, we almost never go to the scrappers for a part like this.

Vipaz

TDI
Golf MK4 1.9 81kw
Can't really say except I've read they can be swapped, so perhaps what you have is correct. VW part no. match should get it right.
You're parts prices must be stupid high, we almost never go to the scrappers for a part like this.
The new Pierburg N75 valve with the code I need is around 70-80€ ( I'm from Europe ), there is also new Chine valves but they also cost around 30-40€ , the used ones goes for 10-15€. I'm thinking of upgrading to newer car so that's the reason I don't want to buy new parts :D , maybe in your country it's much cheaper..

Vipaz

TDI
Golf MK4 1.9 81kw
50 bucks or 44 euro for the good one, C.R.A.P. for less
So it's almost 40€ cheaper :D, anyway still waiting for more answers since the VW part no. matches and it means that it's N75, but Pierburg part no. says it's an EGR valve... I know that I can use EGR valve instead of N75 but EGR valve has slower response..