www.tdiclub.com

Economy - Longevity - Performance
The #1 Source of TDI Information on the Web!
Forums Articles Links Meets
Orders TDI Club Cards TDIFest 2016 Gone, but not forgotten VAG-Com List Unit Conversions TDIClub Chat Thank You

Go Back   TDIClub Forums > Classifieds/For Sale/Wanted > Vendor & GroupBuy items for sale

Vendor & GroupBuy items for sale VW TDI/Diesel related items for sale by vendors and Groupbuys. The only commercial posts to these forums are that of Vendors with TDI related equipment. To start a post, you must be a Registered Vendor. You may periodically post a note about products you may have for sale/services so long you indicate clearly you are from the company selling these products/services. The right to discontinue this practice & remove excessive posts remains with the operators of TDIClub. Please note there is also a webpage of TDI Vendors" Group-buys are permited if sponsored by a registered vendor.

Old April 17th, 2015, 18:03   #541
bloc
Veteran Member

Yeah, that's WAY more constructive. 37 pages.. what percentage of which is off topic?

Oh.. and I can take more pictures if anyone wants..
Old April 18th, 2015, 08:07   #542
jason_
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bloc View Post
I can take more pictures if anyone wants..

I'd love a detailed closeup of the hose clamps on top of the micron spin on. Just for clarity. Also your gauge. Appreciate it.
jason_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 20th, 2015, 02:24   #543
dhdenney
Veteran Member

Fuel Economy: 39

I'll contribute something constructive. It looks like the 1 micron filter is now $35.70/ea vs the $25 figure in the first post. I am getting a kit in the next few weeks and am considering the 2 micron just based on price and availability. The CimTek 70025 is terribly hard to find.
dhdenney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 20th, 2015, 02:48   #544
bobt2382
Veteran Member - TDIClub Contributor

Fuel Economy: 46.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhdenney View Post
I'll contribute something constructive. It looks like the 1 micron filter is now $35.70/ea vs the $25 figure in the first post. I am getting a kit in the next few weeks and am considering the 2 micron just based on price and availability. The CimTek 70025 is terribly hard to find.
Thanks for the info on price and nice to hear that the kits are still shipping.
I bought two of the 1 micron filters when I got my kit 21 months ago. They arrived in sealed plastic so the "spare" one should should be good for quite a long time. For a few extra dollars over the 2 micron filter, I wanted the 1 micron filter, which may be overkill.

FYI I have over 37K miles on the kit and the gauge still reads the same as the day I installed it (on Jul 25 2013). My point is, the filter may not have to be changed as often as I thought it would. Just a point for consideration.
2010 4D CWhite Golf TDI, 6 sp manual, Fluidampr, Bixenons, Rear Airbags, RNS-510, Dynaudio, DieselGeek SS & P2015 bracket, Force Fed Eng. Shifter Bushings. XB,UB, & RB UNIbraces; TyrolSport Brake Caliper Bushing, 2Micron Contain/PureFlow kits & timing belt cover, PolarFis MFD module, Euro light switch, R Red LED Tail Lights,Under Seat Drawers, Full color MFD cluster.
bobt2382 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 20th, 2015, 05:28   #545
r3trol0gic

Hey all - For those of you looking for a 70025 1 Micron filter at a great price, just send me a quick line at covermytdi@yahoo.com. I have been working with Andrew to supply these to folks with his kit. For most of the US I can get a filter to you around $33 shipped!
Old April 20th, 2015, 15:59   #546
dhdenney
Veteran Member

Fuel Economy: 39

Quote:
Originally Posted by r3trol0gic View Post
Hey all - For those of you looking for a 70025 1 Micron filter at a great price, just send me a quick line at covermytdi@yahoo.com. I have been working with Andrew to supply these to folks with his kit. For most of the US I can get a filter to you around $33 shipped!
"A great vendor in NY" was said to have these--thanks for posting so we know! I'm sure your name is floating around here somewhere but I hadn't seen it.
dhdenney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 22nd, 2015, 03:12   #547
jason_
Veteran Member

Am I missing something? [IMG] http://picpaste.com/pics/Screenshot_...1429697541.png /IMG]
Old April 22nd, 2015, 03:51   #548
jason_
Veteran Member

Ha. Nm.
Old April 28th, 2015, 04:03   #549
Terry270
Veteran Member

Just finished the install yesterday on my 2010 A3. Very good instructions (even I could figure it out) and Andrew was nice enough to make himself available if I ran into a problem. Thanks again!
Old April 28th, 2015, 22:19   #550
bloc
Veteran Member

Still running strong, no rail pressure issues despite trying to make it happen. Car drives just as if the fuel system were stock with the stage 3 tune.
Old April 30th, 2015, 15:20   #551
Bulldogger
Veteran Member

Default 2microntech BEETLE

Hey figured I'd let everyone know the system fits in the 2013+ Beetle. Headlight clearance is not an issue but the bottom AC line won't bend out of the way because of the way it is mounted. You just need to move the secondary filter a touch closer to the alternator side you will miss the black plastic AC fill port cap.
Enjoy and Happy Motoring
PS Andrew I painted your logo in black to give it a little more ZING

Bulldogger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 30th, 2015, 16:10   #552
bobt2382
Veteran Member - TDIClub Contributor

Fuel Economy: 46.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogger View Post
PS Andrew I painted your logo in black to give it a little more zing. ]
Lol. Nice touch.
2010 4D CWhite Golf TDI, 6 sp manual, Fluidampr, Bixenons, Rear Airbags, RNS-510, Dynaudio, DieselGeek SS & P2015 bracket, Force Fed Eng. Shifter Bushings. XB,UB, & RB UNIbraces; TyrolSport Brake Caliper Bushing, 2Micron Contain/PureFlow kits & timing belt cover, PolarFis MFD module, Euro light switch, R Red LED Tail Lights,Under Seat Drawers, Full color MFD cluster.
bobt2382 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 28th, 2015, 07:34   #553
Rekognize

TDI(s): Golf MK6

Finished my install last night. Thanks again, Andrew!

Rekognize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 23rd, 2015, 20:08   #554
mr_y82
Veteran Member

Mine went it yesterday... I cheated and took it to Appalachian Diesel Works. I don't have tools or scan stuff for VW yet, and liked the idea of having the insurance policy. Daniel (owner of ADW) is a great guy and on the trusted mechanics list... For anyone in western NC, who likes to let someone else do some of their work, I recommend him highly!

Daniel put a drain kit I got from Andrew in too... I didn't take pics, but as stated elsewhere there was sludge in the IC charge tube... here is the box that actuates the drain! I need to get some velcro or more elegant solution for the duct tape you see...

Also, a shout out to Andrew for his patience, pleasantness, and promptness during out extensive email interactions! He seems to reinforce the stereotype that Canadians are a cordial folk, eh? Cheers Andrew!

Pre-tune: ~10k-70k mi = 40.5 mpgs; mpgs since tune_f_u_e_l_l_y_ ^

Last edited by mr_y82; June 23rd, 2015 at 20:12.
mr_y82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 4th, 2015, 14:25   #555
rbcsaver

TDI(s): Audi A3

I posted this on the forum because 2 Microns PM mailbox is full.

I assume that you manufacture a unit for my vehicle.
Please provide me with a total cost. Am I correct in that assuming IF my 120,000 mile A3 TDI HPFP disintegrates, fuel tank cleaning and line flushing up to your unit is still required?

Thank you, rbcsaver
rbcsaver is offline   Reply With Quote