www.tdiclub.com

Economy - Longevity - Performance
The #1 Source of TDI Information on the Web!
Forums Articles Links Meets
Orders TDI Club Cards TDIFest 2016 Gone, but not forgotten VAG-Com List Unit Conversions TDIClub Chat Thank You

Go Back   TDIClub Forums > Meetings/ GTG/ Regional Discussions > Past TDIFests > TDIFest 2013

TDIFest 2013 Discussion about TDIFest 2013 on the Labour Day weekend (August 30th to September 1st, 2013) in Sunday River, near Bethel, Maine. Latest information in the TDIFest wiki.

Old August 26th, 2013, 08:36   #1
bassman5066
Veteran Member

Default Afterfest - Saturday night in NH

When: Saturday night after the Mt Washington Auto Road group drive.
Where: Gore Road, Lancaster, NH
What: Beer, BBQ, a little music, possibly a fire pit, and just a fun way to end a long day with fellow TDI enthusiasts. BYOB.

Interest: please respond to this thread if you are interested in coming by, I would like to see how much food I would need to get for the grill. Its probably going to be the usual burgers and hot dogs, but if I'm cooking for you, I would ask for some sort of 5 dollar donation to the food pot.

I don't expect to be back at the house from Mt Washington till after 9 PM so we won't be starting till then. Like most of you, my Saturday at the fest will be a long day, starting with the breakfast in the AM, and ending with the Mt Washington summit drive, so I would like to invite anyone willing to come to relax after a long day for some beer and BBQ at the house I'm staying at in NH. I am trying to gauge interest to see how much (if any) food I should buy for the BBQ. It will definitely be BYOB as I don't wanna deal with getting beer for everyone, but as I said, anyone who is attending TDIFest and is willing to make the drive is welcome. Not sure what time we will be going to, but I don't imagine it being too late as Sunday will be an early day as well.

Sent from my Bosch Motronic ECM via VCDS Version 1.9LVE

bassman5066 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 30th, 2013, 09:47   #2
puredata

I'm not much of a drinker, but not one to turn down a relaxing BBQ, either... if it's not too far from the Auto Road, count me (and my daughter) in for the after-event... actually, really surprised nobody else commented on this, so let me know if it's still on (if not, I'll likely end up cooking hot dogs in the Walmart parking lot on a camp stove lol)
puredata is offline   Reply With Quote