www.tdiclub.com

Economy - Longevity - Performance
The #1 Source of TDI Information on the Web!
Forums Articles Links Meets
Orders TDI Club Cards TDIFest 2014 Gone, but not forgotten VAG-Com List Unit Conversions TDIClub Chat Thank You

Go Back   TDIClub Forums > Classifieds/For Sale/Wanted > Private TDI Items for Sale/Wanted

Private TDI Items for Sale/Wanted VW TDI/Diesel related items for wanted and for sale by private individuals. Group Buys and commercial posts should be in the "Vendor & GroupBuy" section.

Old May 1st, 2012, 22:49   #1
jeffro83

Default WTB: golf stock headlight rear cap, passenger side

can't seem to find this too easily online...but i just noticed a busted part on my headlight assembly.

when taking out my headlight to throw on some volx tuning glass headlight lenses, i noticed the rear cap (held in place by that long metal retention clip) has both hinges broken (only on the passenger side headlight).

the hinges on the left (there's 2 of them) have both snapped off, so nothing's really holding that cap tight and in place. not sure how long it's been broken, but there was definitely a bit of dirt and crap inside the headlight.

anywho, it's hella part # 150146-00

anyone have an old mk4 hella passenger headlight kicking around? want to sell me the cap/cover in question?
jeffro83 is offline   Reply With Quote