www.tdiclub.com

Economy - Longevity - Performance
The #1 Source of TDI Information on the Web!
Forums Articles Links Meets
Orders TDI Club Cards TDIFest 2014 Gone, but not forgotten VAG-Com List Unit Conversions TDIClub Chat Thank You

Go Back   TDIClub Forums > Forum and Web Page Info > TDIClub and TDIClub Forum News, Issues, Problems and Suggestions

TDIClub and TDIClub Forum News, Issues, Problems and Suggestions This is the place for updates on the website and forums. This is also the spot for forum questions, comments, ideas, gripes, requests, etc. This forum is NOT for posting problems about your car. Non-topic posts will be moved or removed.

Old April 26th, 2012, 03:32   #1
hevster1

TDI(s): 98 NB
Fuel Economy: 40-42
Default Posting for a charity

My wife works for the Seeing Eye in Morristown NJ. The are having a charity auction for numerous items including oil I have donated. I would like to post a link but I don't know if it is allowed nor which section to post to. Thanks.
Mike
NJ's best shop performing Quality Repairs on TDI's, Toyota, Lexus, Scion and other European and Asian cars as well as Motorcycles & ATV's. Written warranty, reasonable prices. ASE L-1 & A-9 Master re-certified. NEW LOCATION: Montague NJ. Hunter Wheel Alignment. Snap-on Tire Service.I don't need to have specials, my prices are better already!
www.mmautocycle.com
hevster1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 27th, 2012, 10:11   #2
hevster1

TDI(s): 98 NB
Fuel Economy: 40-42

Moderators, your answer?
NJ's best shop performing Quality Repairs on TDI's, Toyota, Lexus, Scion and other European and Asian cars as well as Motorcycles & ATV's. Written warranty, reasonable prices. ASE L-1 & A-9 Master re-certified. NEW LOCATION: Montague NJ. Hunter Wheel Alignment. Snap-on Tire Service.I don't need to have specials, my prices are better already!
www.mmautocycle.com
hevster1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 27th, 2012, 14:58   #3
mohawk69
Veteran Member

Better to ask forgiveness then permission.
mohawk69 is offline   Reply With Quote