www.tdiclub.com

Economy - Longevity - Performance
The #1 Source of TDI Information on the Web!
Forums Articles Links Meets
Orders TDI Club Cards TDIFest 2016 Gone, but not forgotten VAG-Com List Unit Conversions TDIClub Chat Thank You

Go Back   TDIClub Forums > Meetings/ GTG/ Regional Discussions > Past TDIFests > TDIFest 2009

TDIFest 2009 Discussion about TDIFest 2009 coming to Washington, DC (Dulles)on the Labour Day weekend (September 4-6th, 2009) .

Old September 2nd, 2009, 16:20   #46
TDIPOWERMAN
Veteran Member

Fuel Economy: 50
Default Complete Sound System

I'm coming to the FEST and have a complete aftermarket sound system for sale including a sub amp components speakers and so on. Heres the link for pics and details. http://forums.tdiclub.com/showthread.php?t=255557
rocketchip 4 -- VNT 17 -- PP520's -- 11mm IP -- G60 flywheel SB stage 2 Endurance clutch -- 2.5" turbo back exhaust -- boost/egt gauges -- Ebay front mount intercooler -- 18" wheels -- Koni/elibach suspension -- -- rebuilt interior/exterior
TDIPOWERMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 2nd, 2009, 16:41   #47
Sprocket
Sprockette's hubby

Default Need full size spare tire

I'm looking for the standard 14" 4 lug rim for a 96 Passat to use as a spare tire. My spare tire is almost toast and there is definitely room for a full size rim/tire. I'd rather go this route than replacing the tire on the existing spare. This way I can still go the speed limit without having to worry.
B4V, 2.0L w/ BHW pistons, Rosten Rods, Girdle, 11mm, GTB1756vk, RC6, PP764s, .622 5th, Colt Cam II, Ecodes W/leveling motors & Euro switch, fog lights, Koni Yellow, Cat FF, Whitbread 2.5" DP, exhaust, FMIC
Sprocket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 2nd, 2009, 18:42   #48
Lug_Nut
TDIClub Enthusiast
Pre-Forum Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sprocket
I'm looking for the standard 14" 4 lug rim for a 96 Passat to use as a spare tire. My spare tire is almost toast and there is definitely room for a full size rim/tire.
note that this is a wagon. the B4 sedan trunk floor is lower than the wagon floor. A full size (width) spare in the B4 sedan will create an even larger hump in the trunk carpet.

Svante Arrhenius 1896

Cogito ergo soy (I think, therefore: Biodiesel)
Lug_Nut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 3rd, 2009, 19:21   #49
Turbospool
Veteran Member

Fuel Economy: 57.0 mpg running average on the Jetta, and 41 mpg on the Passat

Would anyone be interested in a nice set of OEM steelies with good tire tread off my 2001 NB..... I could bring them to the fest ? $ 400.00 takes the complete set wheels/tires , set of 4.
Old September 3rd, 2009, 20:02   #50
jettafock
Veteran Member

Fuel Economy: 34.5 39 44

last call on the 04 jetta DP with Cat. you have until 930 tomorrow.
2004 Jetta TDI 17/22, RC3, 3bar, 2.5 DP no cat with magnaflow muffler after DP to 2.5 straight pipe, 17" Monte Carlo wheels, Eibach Pro-Kit Springs, Koni Yellow's, 337 front/rear brakes, GLI brushed alum. interior trim.
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/788097 2009 TDIFest Peoples Choice Winner
jettafock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 4th, 2009, 15:53   #51
VT_hawkeye

I will have some gear in the back of my car from my recent center console swap that can be had for reasonable cash offers:
  • OEM non-cupholder A4 center console, black, with ashtray; rubber armrest-blank insert not included (it's in my car still)
  • OEM black vinyl-covered A4 E-brake handle, pre-cupholder (straight front-to-back) mount pattern. No modding attempts made -- all original metal is on the mount, barring cosmetic rust. Chrome from knob has completely flaked off, but knob could be repainted easily. Vinyl cover is in good shape.
  • Black leather-topped A4 armrest, latch broken, out of an 04 GTI, with full chassis mount. No mounting bolts, cosmetic grade of C. Came from the junkyard with my console; I may still give it a try in my GL, but if you'd like it, make an offer.
I will be at TDIFest Saturday morning and afternoon only. Look for the Alaska Green 03 Jetta with Virginia Tech flags flying from both rear windows, or the 6'4" guy wearing a maroon VT shirt. It's football season.
Old September 8th, 2009, 17:12   #52
VeeDubTDI
Good Ol' Boy
TDIClub Enthusiast

Fuel Economy: see signature

I hope you guys did pretty well with your swap meet... I saw lots of parts up for sale.

Trusted TDI Mechanics Map || TDIClub Chat
VeeDubTDI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 9th, 2009, 17:46   #53
SnowCub
Veteran Member

Fuel Economy: 25 mpg

Quote:
Originally Posted by VeeDubTDI
I hope you guys did pretty well with your swap meet... I saw lots of parts up for sale.
I forgot to bring all my swap parts. Something about packing the car full to the gills.

I did see a few happy parts transactions, though.
...former TDI A4, B4V owner...
SnowCub is offline   Reply With Quote