View Single Post
Old March 25th, 2013, 22:22   #44
Chris Tobin
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christoper Rose View Post
Let me get this right..your talking Chattanooga..theres a VW production plant ... your part of a VW owners group ..your talking about a show and shine on a hotel roof...whats wrong with you people...you contact VW promotions at the plant or VW USA and coordinate the use of there facility for events and use of there parking areas. REALLY ... this would be an advertising coup on a bad day for VW.

My thoughts exactly!!! If we get serious about it I have no problem making the calls to VW PR to talk about it and let them know that I will be covering the event in Diesel World magazine...

Chris, are you going to drive down if we do it here? I don't know where Florida, NY is but my wife and I drive up to Wallkill, NY to visit our son a few times a year and it is about 13-14 hours depending on how many pit stops you make and if you eat in a restaurant or in the car... Not to bad of a drive at all in our '06.

Would people seriously be interested in having it her in Chattanooga? If so lets get the ball rolling!!!

Last edited by Chris Tobin; March 25th, 2013 at 22:25.

Page generated in 0.08557 seconds with 8 queries
[Output: 16.68 Kb. compressed to 14.90 Kb. by saving 1.78 Kb. (10.66%)]