Dutch Auto Parts, gearbox sets, engines, turbos, injection pumps

Victor Huge

Veteran Member
TDI
Mk7 Golf TDI
Hi there, i sent an email about the VNT17 in the vnt15 housing, do you have them available and are they rebuilt?

ARCJr

Veteran Member
TDI
2000 Golf TDI "GTD"
Just wanted to summarize my experience with Frans.

After much back and forth via email to verify what I was looking for, I purchased an EUH code transmission for my Mk4 Golf TDI via PayPal on the 7th of August for $470 including paypal fees and shipping.

It was shipped Fedex on August 18th with an expected arrival of August 24th.

It arrived early on August 22nd, and was placed in my garage by the FedEx guy, much appreciated by my wife.

It arrived on a small pallet secured by about a dozen metal straps, and then covered in a heavy gauge plastic wrapping (picture an opaque vacuum sealed zip loc bag, but several times as thick).

It arrived looking relatively clean and undamaged and with a good condition clutch release lever and clutch release / throwout bearing attached. There was a tiny amount of gear oil still in it, though I only noticed when I placed the trans on its side.

I just finished installing it and driving it, and it drives very well. Smooth accurate engagement in all gears.

TL;DR - It took a while to receive the transmission, but I'm very satisfied and would order from him again, especially for the price paid.

greengeeker

Vendor
TDI
2002 Jetta GLS
E-mailed and Pmed. No response. As a business owner, I simply do not have the time to chase after people.
Just replied to the PM. Didn't receive any email:(
What's your secret hevster? I contacted Frans last DECEMBER and received an immediate reply about a T4 TDI swap kit but since then nothing...PMs in April and Aug of this year have not been answered.

Owain@malonetuning

Associate Vendor , w/Business number
TDI
PD jetta wagon
What's your secret hevster? I contacted Frans last DECEMBER and received an immediate reply about a T4 TDI swap kit but since then nothing...PMs in April and Aug of this year have not been answered.
I always get quick replies out of Frans and can't remember the last time we bought something from him (although the manual conversions probably help there). Never hurts to bump an email if you don't get a reply after a few days. I know I'm guilty of reading emails on my phone or just on the pc, then they end up marked read or fall into the draft pile for a few days :eek:

Last edited:

Nevada_TDI

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2001 Jetta TDI
If you look around his phone number is posted, and if you call at the right time of day--his, not ours--he will answer the phone and talk to you. I have spoken with him a few times on the phone myself.

dieselbeavis

TDI
2001 golf tdi;2005 VW Passat TDI
Does anyone have a US source or equivalent part number for the clutch on frans's b5.5 FHN manual trans conversion. I have a 2005 b55 passat wagon the valeo part# kit is 835005 or 835012 and without flywheel, the clutch kit is 826856 or 826877. I think the main difference is flywheel weight but not sure. I'd like to do a bit of an upgrade as the original clutch only lasted 25k miles tho possible oil or coolant dripping may have led to it's demise combined with a bit of a malone tune.

Last edited:

mrurbina

Vendor
TDI
MK4 jetta tdi , alh wagon
Does anyone have a US source or equivalent part number for the clutch on frans's b5.5 FHN manual trans conversion. I have a 2005 b55 passat wagon the valeo part# kit is 835005 or 835012 and without flywheel, the clutch kit is 826856 or 826877. I think the main difference is flywheel weight but not sure. I'd like to do a bit of an upgrade as the original clutch only lasted 25k miles tho possible oil or coolant dripping may have led to it's demise combined with a bit of a malone tune.
to be honest, valeo is a low quality sachs. If you're making more power you should go with southbend.

dieselbeavis

TDI
2001 golf tdi;2005 VW Passat TDI
but what do I buy? Will all VW 228mm clutches fit?, are the pressure plates standard fitment (bolts/holes/pins etc.)

Frans

TDIClub Enthusiast, Vendor , w/Business number
TDI
Golf MK2 TDI
but what do I buy? Will all VW 228mm clutches fit?, are the pressure plates standard fitment (bolts/holes/pins etc.)
The valeo 835012 is a good clutch set, but only for the standard tune. For upgrades we recommend the sachs dmf set. For bigger turbo setups we recommend the sachs sre set.

Regards,
Frans

Frans

TDIClub Enthusiast, Vendor , w/Business number
TDI
Golf MK2 TDI
We are currently moving to a new location. During the move we will not be available all the time for phone calls. Emails/pms will be replied asap.

amosdoodle

TDI
2002 Jetta wagon 1986 Vanagon TDI
Hi Frans,
I wanted to send you a big thank you for the services that you provide. The ALH kit, transmission and other parts that you sourced for me are awesome! The Eurovan project is now complete and I'm one happy customer.
Tom

4WDrift

TDI
Jetta PD Mk4
Need a turbo for a 2004 Jetta BEW

What turbos will fit a 2004 Jetta with BEW engine?

Does (this turbo list on the first page)

MK4

-ALH vnt15 used $275

work on a BEW? I know it says -ALH so pardon me if I'm wrong?

I need one soonest possible.

My current turbo pictures:

Last edited:

JELLOWSUBMARINE

Veteran Member
TDI
2011 Jetta Sportwagen, 6M, red/tan, navi, pano, 83 5m diesel pickup, 82 p/u trailer,.04 5.5 TDI Passat wagon (gone), 80,81,82 diesel p/u (gone), 80,82 sportruck (gone), 59 passthru bus (long gone), 79&87 westy (gone), 57 baja bug (long gone), 73 914
2004 VW Passat 2.0 auto TDI

3 QUESTIONS AND PRICE CHECK

When I added what seems to be a complete conversion (no further parts needed to put an auto-to-manual on the street)

Price of the basic 5 speed set is $1200US including shipment
FHN transmission + $185
Valeo 1.9TDI SMF + $490 ??? = $2015 shipped? or $1525 shipped (without SMF?)
Starter interlock switch, connector and wires + $49
2x new quality outer cv joints + $125

1) What is SMF? Is it a part in the conversion?

2) Complete conversion & correct price?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
rebuilt 6 speed DQS swap set is $2750.
= $2750 shipped
3) Complete conversion & correct price?

I will be either repairing present automatic or possibly swapping asap, but I must do in a timely manner

Thank you