Scenic Volkswagen Diesel Photos

benIV

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 PG 5m Jetta GL Sedan, 2003 RS 5m Jetta GLS Wagon (Golf Variant)
nice jsw. the more of them i see, the more i like them.

ives

TDI
Sold: 2004 Passat GLS TDI Auto Wagon // Sold: 2004 Jetta GLS TDI 5spd
Definitely the picture I have without the car in it is more scenic, but...Goes along with the road trip theme.

This one's a long way from NH.

Pretty sad when Google maps has a better picture than you:

Kudos for naming location :)

Sea to Sky Highway? North of Vancouver? Pretty sure I have a picture from here on my CT -> Alaska trip...

Last edited:

eb2143

Top Post Dawg
TDI
None
Sea to Sky Highway? North of Vancouver? Pretty sure I have a picture from here on my CT -> Alaska trip...

Ding ding ding. We were coming from Sun Peaks heading to Whistler IIRC. Rugged country!

ToeBall: Gorgeous.

ives

TDI
Ding ding ding. We were coming from Sun Peaks heading to Whistler IIRC. Rugged country!

ToeBall: Gorgeous.
NICE. Is that Wildcat transit in your avatar? I'm a UNHer! Man, small world!

eb2143

Top Post Dawg
TDI
None
Wow, very small world. It's not a WT bus but the same model & graphics from another company. I've moved on but loved that job.

kjclow

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2010 JSW TDI silver and black. 2017 Ram Ecodiesel dark red with brown and beige interior.
Here's my camping trip last year. May not fit the exact demand of the thread but I swear that's the hood of my JSW.

ives

TDI
Here's some more from my 18,000 mile Road Trip!
Alaska to Washington State... all the way down route 1 to LA... southwest... through the rockies... Grand Tetons, Yellowstone, Glacier in MT.... Colorado, Texas, Louisiana, Florida... and all the way home to New England!

Glacier National Park

Montana Plains

Hail Storm in Yellowstone

Grand Tetons

Drive through tree in Sequoia/Kings Canyon National Park

Last edited:

Rickstah

Veteran Member
TDI
NB, 2002, green, Eurotek STG1
OK, I hesitate to put Christine in here among all the beautiful cars, but she's been a good car. Here we are southwest of Santa Rosa, NM, heading for Carrizozo to get an old Mexican hand-carved door, a huge wagon wheel, and probably half a ton of lava rock, lol. By the time I had that trailer packed, it was almost 2500 pds. But she got me through the hills of Lincoln, down to Roswell, and over to Ft Worth and back to OKC! OK, there were a couple of hills outside of Carrizozo that caused some localized climate change, but we made it!