Problems after P2015 error code Repair Bracket

TDI
2009 Jetta TDi Sport 2.0 TDi CR140
Hi Folks,

Had my P2015 repair bracket installed by a Volkswagen Master Technician last week on a 2009 Jetta 2.0 TDi CR after getting a p2015 code (which has now cleared) and now I'm getting the following codes:

008196 - Intake Manifold Flap, Bank 1, stuck open - sporadic - Value of Resistance too great.

008198 - Intake Manifold Flap, Bank 1, stuck closed sporadic: Value of Resistance too great

EML is back on :eek:(

Can anyone please help?

Thank you!!!!!!!!!

JettaCR140

TDI
2009 Jetta TDI, 2004 Golf BEW TDI, 2010 Jetta CR TDI (buyback)
Due to diesel gate all the emissions components should be under warranty for a VERY long time, I'd bring it back to the dealer and have them take care of it. Could also consider delete pipes if that's an option.

JSWTDI09

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2009 JSW TDI (gone but not forgotten)
2 points:
1) If the car has had the dieselgate "fix", it is under warranty and the VW dealer will just replace the entire manifold under the warranty. Then you won't need your bracket for at least 100k miles or so. ...or
2) Have your "Volkswagen Master Technician" call Jim at Dieselgeek. The bracket was not installed properly. If it was in there correctly, it would not be getting stuck. DieselGeek's customer support is always excellent, they will talk you through the installation if necessary.

Have Fun!

Don