F.S - OEM MKIV Golf .:R32 rear bumper setup (with functional dual tips) Reflex Silver

OmegaRenegade

Vendor
TDI
2004 Jetta
For sale is my .:R32 rear bumper - It comes with everything needed to mount this bumper to your golf plus you get all the fabrication work done (or at least 95% of it) to have the second opening a functional tip.

The primary tip is just a straight pipe 2.5" stainless tip the secondary branches off to 2" and goes around the bottom of the gas tank and out the opening next to the tow hook. You'll need to notch the car a bit to get the tip to poke out and also weld in a hanger to support the tip. If you dont like the idea of a straight pipe you still have room to mount a muffler in line with the main tip and can also run a resonator just behind the cat.

This bumper really transforms the rear end of the car - i got no end of compliments. Alas the car was involved in a front end collision and i've moved onto a Jetta.

Below are pictures of the bumper and exhaust and one of the only pictures i have of the Golf with the bumper installed.

SOLD
SOLD
SOLD

PM or reply here

Thanks for looking

Last edited:

OmegaRenegade

Vendor
TDI
2004 Jetta
if someone were to buy this from me before Monday September 6th - i'll let it go for $650!!! the whole setup!!!

petea4

Veteran Member
TDI
'01 Golf GLS
my god pete you need help :D
:confused: huh? Why do you think i bought it? I told you earlier this year the mod money stops with the TDI. I have already spent way too much on the daily beater. Only a dumbass would continue to ........ nevermind. :p

I bet i can employ a dude full time to finish all my projects/toys. He'll have a job for at least 6 months! :eek: Terrible...... your right, i need help. :D

Pete