Thread: TDIFest 2007
View Single Post
Old November 2nd, 2006, 20:43   #74
WPB TDI FRED

Quote:
Originally Posted by savd4one
hmm, i wonder who's still bitter...

i was speaking in generalities - NOT about any of the squables that went on behind the scenes - working with different people with different personalities and different opinions frequently creates difficulties. this happens in any number of situations, not just planning a fest.

so julie, next you try to make some snide comment about where i was or wasn't...think first about what you're going to say.
Hummm..... I'm glad I was totally ignorant of the "behind the door squables" that apparently went on during the recent Fest. That's probably why I enjoyed myself while there.

While getting there late Friday, and dead tired, I managed to meet a few very nice individuals, including "the other" Fred. I talked and met a few people after that on following morning. Drove two total strangers to breakfast Saturday morning to Dunkin' Donuts as if we've known each other for years, and had a great chat over breakfast. Got a chance to look around the place and all the cars, and the displays, etc..etc.. Also took some time to explore the city, and so on.

And when I started the long drive back home early Monday morning, I was left with the thought that: "Gee, I had a great time at this thing called a "TDIFest", and would likely attend next year's event as well" time, money, and health permitting.

But perhaps this thing is getting too complicated......

Last edited by WPB TDI FRED; November 2nd, 2006 at 20:47.

Page generated in 0.06700 seconds with 8 queries
[Output: 15.79 Kb. compressed to 14.16 Kb. by saving 1.63 Kb. (10.35%)]