View Single Post
Old April 9th, 2006, 13:16   #61
dingchowping

Quote:
Originally Posted by peter pyce
Adam, thanks for coming in! We have tried (and failed!) to find someone with an early TT who also knew the newer TT's and who also knew what he is talking about and who also knew how to write in details - and here you are, all in one! Please, please, on behalf of me and Winston and everybody else who's interested - do try to find some time and sit down and give us as much details as you can on that early model TT. Especially if you can do a parallel comparison with other VAG products, and even more, if you can compare it to a later, post-recall TT. I never had the chance to find one and to drive it, but reading about you and your background, I am sure your words will be enough to understand in depth what was the car's character and how did behave in the most possible to describe scenarios. Take your time, please, no rush, but we will be waiting (patiently, we try) for your in dept coments. Thanks in advance!

DPM - I know they tested the Grand Vitara, just can't recall the issue, but will keep digging, so eventually will find it.

To everybody else who posted above - I do understand some of you are expecting answers to their questions, but this weekend is really dedicated to something else, so please be patient, it will all come next week.
Hi Peter,

I'm glad I could be of help. I'll try to post more later today or tomorrow but I've driven I'd guess around 100 TTs in various states of tune, so I need to organize my thoughts into something less resembling word vomit before I post. I'll get back to 'ya soon.

TTFN,
Adam

Page generated in 0.07898 seconds with 8 queries
[Output: 15.89 Kb. compressed to 14.34 Kb. by saving 1.55 Kb. (9.77%)]