View Single Post
Old August 8th, 2016, 18:35   #25
Savageman69
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by purduecrew View Post
Very cool! Are you monitoring EGT's and have you had a chance to tow with the new snail?
Buzzken personally ran logs and the egts are well below any point of issue..but no i am not watching them and i dont feel the need to, they are much lower then my cr170 turbo jetta ran for 4 years with no issues at all....i have towed 2 sea doos, and a single sea doo..not much else yet, but its like nothing is ever there. The power and torque increase is unreal...8spd is having no issues or can i tell any difference from stock operation.

When my dog gets feeling better im going to go out and do some launch videos and stuff and maybe a 0-60 clip....but i know from experience with a little brake/boosting at launch will yield 4 wheel chirp and one nice neck snapping take off lol
2012 Highline Touareg v6 TDI - 8spd - Silver - Weathertechs - Buzzken Downpipe/Dpf/Scr Pipes - Hybrid 2260 - 4 Bar Map - JR Auto Performance/Buzzken Stage 3 Tune - 31 BFG k02s - Cayenne Trans Coding - Gutted/Painted Muffler - Full Led Swap
Savageman69 is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.06557 seconds with 8 queries
[Output: 15.83 Kb. compressed to 14.21 Kb. by saving 1.62 Kb. (10.21%)]