Kerma TDI

penclnck

I'll vouch for them. When an issue came up the first time my car was flashed, no fault of Kerma, they went above and beyond to help me out for something out of their control.

I've had a few minor tweaks and some reflashes as well, turn around times have been pretty good.

My wife and I are happy with our flashes.

JarHead

Veteran Member
TDI
2002 TDI Golf Gone But not forgotten. 2000 Jetta TDi Kerma Tuned
Same with me. Very happy with the tune and Charlie's customer service!

BobnOH

not-a-mechanic
TDI
New Beetle 2003 manual
don't know a lot about the actual tunes, but that Q-Loader is sweet, allows you to port multiple tunes

Spätzle Burner

Veteran Member
TDI
2004 Jetta GLS
Yah, they are good folks to do business with. Charlie has spent hours helping me with an issue that had nothing to do with a Kerma product. I try to buy as much from them as possible, b/c they earned it.

karter59

TDI
2004 & 2006 Golf TDI
I can't say enough good things about Kerma and Charlie's tunes. I've bought many things from them and never had any issues.

thundershorts

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2015 passat tdi sel premium 2015 golf s tdi gls tdi b5.5, 2002 eurovan,Peugeot 505 td,Citroen cx25 prestige
lawnboy, if you're in Red Lion Pa, have you considered Rocket? You might find it less expensive and better service.

Thelawnboy54

TDI
MK4 PD, MK5 GLI
Wow!! What amazing service I got from Jeff @ Rocketchip!!! He spent 3 hours with me(1st time TDI owner) goin over different things with my car! Checking various known problem spots and making sure my car was 100%!! I couldn't have ever imagined better service!! All the time he spent with me and no additional charges!! I have a MK4 PD and just got my first 50+ mpg tank thanks to his chip!!! I was never able to break 50, with 49.5 being my best! 51.5 achieved this tank in the winter coldness and winter blend fuel!! I couldn't be happier and would recommend Rocket Chip to anyone!!