Revive turbo cleaner ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

vwjettadsl

Vendor , w/Business number
TDI
TDI’s
Cleaner can't help with the typical problem of sticky turbo vanes:

The pictures show the wear that the variable vanes can cause to the exhaust manifold backing plate, no cleaner in the world can fix this. When the grooves form the vanes stick and hang-up on them, even with everything as clean as possible the turbo vanes will still stick. You have to deal with the root cause of the sticky vanes if you want to eliminate overboost issues.

My $.02

Dub_performance

TDI
2010 golf gtd clone
Like the video said it does NOT fix broken or damaged parts only cleans so far i have sold 3 kits
all kits have fixed the cars/ trucks
1 dodge cummins overboostig stuck vanes revive fixed it

2 2.0 cr tdi vnt actuator outa range did a revive to try and no more code 2weeks ago

3 my own 2.0cr no problems untill i did revive cleand all the soot from intake revealing a worn out intake flap removed intake to confirm intake was clean and just replaced flap
So far i have great reviews on it the owner of the dodge posted on the forums great review and wants do do revive anualy on his diesels

I look at it this way u can spend 160 on a product that cleans the turbo in 20 min or replace the turbo 300+ (used)+ labour i think its worth a shot

I will tell people to post here if they buy the kits and there reviews

Last edited:

Lightflyer1

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2015 Beetle tdi dsg
If you are going to promote your product/business here you need to register first. There is a thread here on what you need to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.