Reset p3 gauges to default settings?!

iamatt

Veteran Member
TDI
2014 Jetta 6 Speed manual
Does anyone know how to reset the P3 gauges to default settings?! This is a 2014 Jetta TDI. Must have hosed something up by accident. The gauges display 0 for a value and blink real fast. About to throw this thing out the window :)

JSWTDI09

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2009 JSW TDI (gone but not forgotten)
I do not know the answer to your question and I assume that you have already unplugged it and plugged it back in (probably more than once).
My only suggestion would be to contact P3Cars and ask them before you throw it out the window. If you go to their FAQ page you will get a chat link. Maybe they can help you.
http://www.p3gauges.com/faq/

Have Fun!

Don

P.S. Can you get it to go into the configuration menus, or is it totally dead?

iamatt

Veteran Member
TDI
2014 Jetta 6 Speed manual
No way to reset according to P3 chat guys. Got things back on track but they did say latest Malone tunes block their boost reading so need to go analog.

Owain@malonetuning

Associate Vendor , w/Business number
TDI
PD jetta wagon
All other tools read boost fine, measuring block 11 along with advanced blocks function like normal, and mechanical gauges match VCDS readouts. This is the only tool we've seen act up. Not sure which channel they're reading off of but we're not blocking anything. Could probably make some form of work around if we knew which channel they were reading off. Will shoot them an email, messing around with edge insight units as well, they can log mechanical inputs.

Last edited: