5-Speed and 6-Speed Single-Mass Clutch Kits ON SALE

cevans

TDIClub Enthusiast, TDI Parts Ninja Vendor , w/Bus
TDI
2015 Beetle Conv. TDI 6-Speed & 2006 E320 CDI
All Orders over $25 Ship for $9.95 or less! Your order may qualify for free standard or express shipping too!

Just because the snow is falling fast and piling up, doesn't mean IDParts isn't working to get parts at the best deals possible.
This month we have expanded our selection of VALEO products. VALEO makes starters, alternators, radiators, compressors, wipers, and more for VW, Mercedes, BMW and others. IDParts carries a wide selection of these items at great prices.
Right now all single-mass conversion clutch kits are on sale. Valeo clutch kits are perfect for those looking for an OE replacement clutch and aren't interested in power upgrades and power clutches. Valeo clutches drive like OE clutches and are usually rattle-free.

New 20k & 40k Service Kits!

For years we have sold TDI oil change kits and TDI filter packs as separate items. But, what happens when you need a filter pack AND oil, lets say for the 20,000 mile or 40,000 mile service? Our latest service kits are made up of the exact items the factory service calls for.
TDI 20k Service Kits include oil, oil filter, fuel filter and cabin filter.

If you have a manual transmission you just need to add an air filter to the 20k kit to make it a 40k kit. For those cars with DSG transmissions we have specific 40k service kits that INCLUDE the DSG service.

http://idparts.com/catalog/advanced_search_result.php?keywords=40k+service+kit&x=0&y=0

Last edited:

cevans

TDI
Price update - A5 Jetta TDI clutch kits sale price is $359, not $449 as originally posted.

cevans

TDI
Updated with links to new 20k and 40k service kits.

p930man

Veteran Member
TDI
2013, 2002 jetta, 06 tdi jetta
Hello! Wondering which (if any) of these kits I need to convert my automatic DSG transmission from dual mass flywheel to single mass flywheel. Can't figure it out on the internet, sadly

hevster1

Vendor
TDI
98 NB
Hello! Wondering which (if any) of these kits I need to convert my automatic DSG transmission from dual mass flywheel to single mass flywheel. Can't figure it out on the internet, sadly
None. These are meant for Manual transmissions. Your vehicle has one flywheel only which must be used.