Current source for biodiesel?

yatzee

Top Post Dawg
TDI
see sig
Hi Guys,

It looks like the guy who did Bio outside Ottawa has stopped - I didn't get an answer to my email.

My D-Max has a couple bad injectors. I've followed the advise on cleaning them with no luck. My last ditch effort was to run some bio through them to to try to save them - i'm just trying to avoid spending a bunch of cash in new injectors.

Is there anywhere in Ontario that is doing Bio right now? Ideally, it would be eastern Ontario but I don't think I can be picky.

Johhny04

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 Jetta TDi
If your not too far from our southern neighbors. I'd look for something in the US. There is a sticky in the fuel section about bio diesel locations.

Jetta_Pilot

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2015 Passat Highline TDI Candy White (SEL Premium) long gone 2002 Jetta TDI
I drive south for the winter middle of October. You would need to be at least in southern Tennessee or Arkansas or Texas before you could get Bio. They stop selling it when it gets cold !!!

James & Son

Veteran Member
TDI
2006 Jetta
Another suggestion is to run Dieselex Gold. I found a local UPS station selling it.
www.upienergylp.com or google. the big difference i am told is not only the 8 different functions in a multifunctional additive package is the fact it is precision blended rather than adding at fill up. It probably does not use bio though and it is about .04 cents more.

yatzee

Top Post Dawg
TDI
see sig
i ended up tracking down a company locally. I will supply their info via PM to anyone who interested