View Single Post
Old November 27th, 2011, 09:20   #16
bustNfuel
Veteran Member

Fuel Economy: 39-42

Nicely done. I like the direction you're going with your Jetta. Nice wheels! They fill up the fender wells nicely and aren't so wide they stick out. The tint looks great! I've been procrastinating..need to get mine done. Grille blackout looks nice and will be sweet when you get the fogs in.

I have the LED tail lights but haven't installed them yet. Not sure if I want to keep the ones I have that are quite red v/s the 'cherry red' ones that are closer to the dark red of my stock tail lights. Can't install them until I get the VAG-COM which is coming soon.

The first mods I did were to replace the small '194' type 'city light' bulbs in the headlight housings with amber bulbs, put in a Euro headlight switch so I can have parking lights (I prefer full control of my headlights and plan on installing driving lights later as well). Also with the help of a local VW owner with a VAG-COM, I disabled the DRLs, seat belt chime, and can open and close my windows & sunroof with the key FOB.

Great looking Jetta you have there. I love the contrast of the white with the tinted windows. Sweet!

bustNfuel is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.07507 seconds with 8 queries
[Output: 15.85 Kb. compressed to 14.28 Kb. by saving 1.57 Kb. (9.93%)]